13. a new friend

A/n: feel free to comment and vote 🫂 actually please do comment and vote 🫶🏻
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 13

2030PM

I looked down, trying to hide my face from judgement.

"Ew look at her legs..."

"No, look at her forearms and wrists, I bet she's doing it for attention."

Their cries of judgement grew and got louder and louder.

"Shut up... Shut up, shut up, shut up..." I started chanting under my breath.

*Thump*

My books hit the ground as I was pushed over. Looking around for help I saw nothing but the circle of antagonizing classmates closing in, "G-get away." I pushed.

Their laughter and mimicry rang in my ears.

Why can't they just shut up and die. Why must they bother me, hurt me, antagonize me.

A bucket clangs in the hallway. My classmates back away giving me space to look at the bucket before staring down at me.

The bucket flowed with razors, something I had used to hurt myself with.

My face contorts to horror, I backed away only to hit the legs of judgmental classmates. A million eyes stared upon me, ridiculing me. All I wanted to do was get away.

-

Thranduil stood outside Alaneth's door, wanting to walk with her for a while before heading to the council meeting together. He went to knock but instead heard screams, loud screams that sounded like pleas for help. His face frowns worriedly, remembering the passcode Alaneth punched in earlier, he enters it into the system and the door automatically swooshes open. Thranduil was ready to attack anyone who was hurting the High Lady but upon entering the quarters all he saw was Alaneth thrashing in the sheets.

-

Sobs fell from my lips as tears slipped down my cheeks. I wanted to scream and so scream I did. I screamed and screamed hoping for this to end, this eternity. I screamed, hoping for help to come my way.

Their faces had no expression, their eyes continued staring and my tears continued flowing.

I was on the brink of insanity.

"Alaneth? Alaneth! Wake up! It's just a dream, wake up. It's not real, it's only a nightmare"

Thranduil?

I looked around but he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Wake up! Alaneth wake up!"

-

I gasped, eyes shooting open as I jerked sitting up.

It was a dream; it was just a dream. It was just a dream.

With the reminder, I started sobbing, it was just a dream. I looked up to see the Elven King sitting by my side. He was there, he was telling me to wake up. I sobbed harder this time, nuzzling my head into Thranduil's chest for comfort, that was all I needed right now.

"Alaneth!" the door swooshed open revealing Vader, "Wha-?" he cuts himself off knowing exactly what had occurred, but his glare still remained upon the king.

Vader simply stood there like a statue, waiting for the situation to ease up. He felt jealous in a way, that things were changing. His sister no longer sought out his comfort after nightmares and yea this is the first time and hopefully a one-time thing, but Vader didn't like how it felt and how it was. He felt jealous, possessive, and overprotective of his younger sister, afraid someone may hurt her again and he doesn't care who, even if it's a king Vader would have his head.