9. Cosmic

A/n: feel free to comment and vote 🫂 actually please do comment and vote 🫶🏻

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 9
Glancing up, I smirked. This man wasn't going to win, he's trained yes but I was trained my whole life with different techniques from universes. I took martial arts when I was younger, turned captain, went to competitions, and always won. Here, I was trained by Darth and The Inquisitor themselves.
I started running towards Dario and jumped, wrapping my legs around his neck. I twisted my body throwing him to the ground as I jumped off landing on my feet. Giving him a side kick, I watched him wince as I gave another blow until bruises formed visibly. Dario was persistent and I liked that in a way, not many were. Punches were thrown and kicks were landed for about 5 minutes now and my back felt sore.
*Punch*
Ow- first hit he got on my face counted I guess... rubbing my cheek I slapped him suddenly, for the comedic effect. Giving him one last kick to his neck he knocks out, momentarily.
I turned around thinking he was out before I felt a weapon go through my abdomen lifting me up into the air causing me to gasp as all my life force flowed out of me. My life force swirled around us causing a protective impenetrable bubble that Darth tried cutting through with his saber unsuccessfully, but the bubble soon disappeared as all the force went back into my body. The weapon disappeared into ashes as I slowly floated down to the ground. I turned around grabbing Dario by the neck turning him frozen before shattering his body with the force. I felt different, I didn't feel like... well, the original me. Opening my eyes, it was completely icy grey as I created a protective shield between me and everyone coming my way, a protective shield to protect Darth from anything I could do unknowingly, like for example, creating a protective shield. The protective shield was more of like a force field, cosmic like. More and more of Dario's men ran towards me, and I easily annihilated each and every one of them, from incinerating them to freezing them and shattering their bodies. I watched as the troopers fired at Dario's men who weren't already in the force shield. I watched everything and everyone, I could see Darth cutting through people easily but trying to get into my mind as well. I didn't let him in, I tried my best to disconnect myself from the dyad to keep him safe, from me. For now, at least. Apparating, I appeared in the middle of the force shield using majority of my energy to kill everyone who opposed me. The once sandy ground of Tatooine was now slippery and icy. Cosmic light radiated through my hand as invisible energy from my force and life energy obliterated life forms turning them to dust.
It was done, the battle was over. But I was different, everything was different now. With a groan the force shield surrounding me flowed back to my body and my knees buckled as Darth caught me by my arms, "Alright, it's okay I'm here." I was drained of energy. All I wanted was to rest, to close my eyes and wander in the comforts of my thoughts. My eyes hadn't returned to normal, and I was cold to the touch.
"Don't sleep yet, keep your eyes open." Vader whispered worried that I drained too much of myself, "But I'm so tired..." my words were soft, quiet, and barely audible. Vader rushed to the ship as everyone else hurried aboard. I had killed everyone else, alone in no more than 10 minutes, annihilated everyone. "Hurry up", Vader urges as the pilot sets the ship to hyperdrive. In 15 minutes or so, everyone was back on the ship, and I was rushed to my room. Vader knew I wasn't physically hurt because otherwise he would've felt it through the dyad but he also felt how drained I was so he tried the unexpected, he transferred his life force to me, some of it at least. He sat concentrated with my hand in his and focused on giving his energy to me, trying to make me stronger from deep down in his heart and it worked, I felt stronger. Still weak of course and needed a ton load of sleep but I was better and Vader was grower tired by the minute. Harnessing the force I grabbed a blanket from my closet and scooted over to the other side of the bed, "get in, you're tired. Thank you for doing whatever you did back there by the way, giving me some of your life force." Vader smiled slightly, "It was nothing, got to try something out that helped you get better. I'm glad I could be of help, wasn't really much of one back on the field. Sleep, you need it too." I nodded, too tired to resume the conversation but I let him into my mind, letting him know that whatever he tried, there was no way he was getting into my force shield then for his and everyone else's safety. "So... did you finish the wig?" I chimed up, "How did you-" Vader tries to ask before getting cut off as per usual, "Dyad." I responded, snuggling up to my bolster. A deep chuckle rumbled from brother's side of the bed and I swear there was an earthquake in this room on this ship...

A/n: this scene is off Jean Grey fighting in the X-men Dark Phoenix, the video is at the top <3
-J