Chapter 3 : Cricket Stadium

Shreya closed her face with her palms in embarassment,Kriti who was sitting opposite to her and sighed.
'Viduu Shrey..Mudinju pona vishayatha pathi yen yosichutu irukka..',Kriti said stuffing a piece of kfc chicken in her mouth.

'Irundhaalum...enaku ippo nenachaa evlo embarassing ah iruku theriyumaa..Aiyyooo..',Shreya huffed and lied down her head on the table.

'So ippo enna nee idhaye yosichutu irukka poriyaa?Ini enga nee avana thirumba paakava pora?',Kriti asked.
'Heyy adhaan di prechaniaye..naan idhoda avana moonavadhu vaati paakuren..',Shreya said and Kriti gasped in shock before taking the next chicken piece.

'Appo unaku avana theriyumaa?',Kriti asked and Shreya nodded before explaining everything to Kriti.

'Heyy oru vishayam rendu dhadava nadandhaa,adhu kandippa moonavadhu dhadava nadakumnu solluvaanga..andha maadhiri moonu dhadava nadandhuruchu..just simple as that Shrey..Adhuvu Pondy la irukura population ku namma paatha manushangale thiruppi paakuradhu la aachiryama illa..',Kriti said and that made sense to Shreya.

'Ippo nee ipdiye overthink pannitu irundhenna..bucket gaali aayidum,piece venumaa venaama?',Kriti asked and before she could take another piece,Shreya pulled the bucket to her side making Kriti chuckle.

'Machaa..indha ponnu dha andha ponnaa?',Nithish asked and Prabha nodded.Prabha was in uttershock when he encountered her.He thought she was mute but the way she confronted him made his thoughts false.

'Ennaa vaai..aiyoo..Kaadhula irundhu rathama vandhuruchu maapla enakku..',Nithish sighed.

'Deii yedho misunderstanding aayiduchu avlodhan..avanga friend ah stalk panravanganu nammala mistook pannitaanga..Andha ponnu nammala kathunadhu thappunaalum,ava kovam thapilla..Innum aana nee adha pathiye yen da yosikira..Ini yenga poi andha ponna paaka porom..free ah vidu..',Prabha said.
'Hmm...Nithish nodded his head.

Both Prabha and Shreya thought they arent going to meet again,but little did they know the kadavul's setting?

It was the month of IPL and Shreya loves cricket,she is an urdent fan of MSD and CSK!!She has never missed the chance of visiting Chepauk whenever CSK matches will happen in their home ground.She will pack her needs in a little backpack and will leave to Chennai to watch the match in live every year.

It was a match between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings.MI has won the toss and elected to bat first.And in the first innings MI has scored 165 for 6 wickets and the target for CSK is 166 in twenty overs.

The break after first innings was already over and the second innings was started when Shreya entered into the stadium.Her place was already took over by someone when she has left for a break.Rather than fighting,she chose to look for a place.

All the seats were filled and she finally found a place after searching for few minutes.She settled herself on the place and found a pair of eyes looking at her.When she felt a gaze very near and turned to look at the person.

'YOU?',they both gasped in shock.
'You werent stalking me right,are you?',Shreya asked Prabha.
'Neenga dha enna stalk panreenganu nenaikire..',Prabha said.
'Enna Vinnaithaandi varuvaaya recreation ah?',Shreya asked furrowing her eyebrows.

'Yenga..yeppavum neengale onnu nenachutu apdidha irukumnu decide eh panniduveengala?Idhaye naan unga kitta ungaluku kovam varudhulla?',Prabha said and she rolled her eyes.

'Naa onnum ungala stalk lam pannala..Im here for CSK!Ellaa season layum atleast orudhadava yaavadhu csk match chepauk la vandhu paathuruven',Shreya said.

'Unga t shirt paathale theriyudhu!',Prabha said as Shreya was wearing a CSK jersey with Dhoni and 7 imprinted on the back.

'By the way,naanum ungala stalk lam pannala..Chennai ku oru job kaga vandhe..naaliku train but velai mudinjudhu plus match ku tickets available ah irundhuchu and Naanum CSK fan dha..adhaan',Prabha explained.

'Umm..Sorry..',she apologised making him frown.
'Yedhuku?',she asked.
'Ungala anniku mall la thittunadhukum,ippo neenga ena stalk panreenganu sonnadhukum..',she said and he smiled revealing his dimple that was hidden in his bearded cheek.

'Actually naanum sorry..',he said and now she frowned.
'Aniku sign language cafe nu theriyaama kathunadhukum,ungala mute nu nenachadhukum..',he said rubbing his temple and she chuckled.

'Mute nu nenacheengala?',she laughed and shook her head.
'Paravalla..',she said and they both started concentrating on the match.

Five wickets has gone for seventeen overs and CSK has scored 125.Dhoni and Jadeja were in the strike.CSK should score 41 runs in 3 overs.As usual every CSK fans has seated with their bp tablets.When Jadeja's wicket was gone,Shreya looked more tense and Prabha noticed it.
'Pch..avlodhaan..',she pouted.
'Ennaachu?',he asked.

'Thothuruvomo?',she asked.
'Yenga..Thala innu not out ah irukkaaru,Samcurran strike la irukaaru..Win pannuvom nu dha nenaikire..',Prabha said.

'Illa..CSK VS MI matches la csk ku Chepauk stadium la winning percentage kammi dhan la..Inikum thothuruvomnu nenaikire..',she sadly sighed and he made his mind to cheer her.

He took a coin from his pocket and shuffled it in his hands.He hid the coin in one of his palms and fisted his hands.

'Hmm..',he forwarded his fists and she frowned.
'Hmm?',she tilted her head as what.
'Oru kutty magic nu vechukongalen..En rendu kaila yedho oru kaila oru coin irukku..Adha correct ah kandupudichutaa..Kandippa iniku csk win pannum..',he said and she gave him a look like 'Kannadi ya thiruppuna auto yepdi Jeeva odum?'

'Seriously?Chinna pullainga velayadra maadhiri iruku silly ah..',she said and he chuckled.

'Namma seira vishayangal silly ah illaya ndradhu..It doesnt matter but our belief does!Choose pannunga..',Prabha said and a little smile crept over her lips.

'Hmmm..Okayyyy...',she bit her lips in nervousness.Her heart started thudding against her ribcage.She met his brown chocolate orbs once and he blinked as an assurance.She sighed heavily before choosing his right hand.She closed her eyes tightly in fear.

'Kanna thoranga..',he said and she opened her eyes to find the coin in the hand she chose.
'Woahhhh!!!!',she closed her mouth with her palms to suppress her squeal.

She turned towards the panel and found it was last over and 16 runs required to win.Dhoni is on the strike while Sam curran was in non strike and Bumrah was ready to bowl.Shreya took a deep breath and crossed her fingers.

Dhoni hit a four first and then two sixes following it and finally CSK won the match by 4 wickets!!!!

Both Prabha and Shreya screamed their lungs out along with the crowd.They both turned to eachother and they were about to hug eachother in happiness but stopped soon.She turned her face in awkward with a little tint of blush and looked at him again.He showed his palms for hifi and she placed her palms on his.

The match was over and they all started to walk out from the stadium.They both were waiting for eachother's cab.

'Thanks...',she smiled at him.
'Yedhuku?',he asked.
'Neenga panna magic ku..',she said and he chuckled.
'Adhunaala dhan csk win pannuchunu solreengala?',Prabha asked and she shook her head sideways.

'Illa..Naan adhunaala dhan nambunen..So thanks..',she smiled and his eyes fell on her dimple,he reciprocated the smile.

'Serii appo next enna?',Prabha asked.
'Next enna..train ku time aachu,poganum..Ungaluku enna plan?',she asked.
'Enaku naaliku dha train..so ippo room ku dha poren..',he said and she nodded.

'Serii..appo naan kelamburen..',Shreya said and he forwarded his hand.
'Prabha',he introduced himself and she shook her hand after holding his hand.
'Shreya!'
They both withdrew their hands and stood there few seconds.

Both of their cabs arrived.
'Serii..',she waved at him and he waved back at her before getting in eachother's cab.They both had a content smile on their faces and the smile was definitely not only for the win of CSK!

TO BE CONTINUED...