Epilogue Part 2 : Imperfectly Perfect

"Amma dhan da ? Peiya patha mari thiru thiru nu mulikura ? " Revathy questioned.

Prabha who stood dumbstruck , did not know how to handle the situation. Revathy wanted to enter inside the home but Prabha stood there still not giving her the space to move .

"Neenga varinga nu sollave illa ? " Prabha tried easing the situation.

"En pillaya pakka inform pannitu dhan varanuma ? " She found her son being unreasonable.

Not to forget that she is still standing in the door entrance , since her apple of eye wasn't in no mood to allow her in.

"Ippudiya veeliya evalavu neram nika vaika pora ? " Revathy sighed.

That statement made him realise he has got into tough situation , there is no escaping. He moved a little and Revathy entered the room.

The first sight that caught her eyes was the petite figure sleeping on the couch snuggling to the blanket.

The luggage she carried was dropped right away on the floor , with her jaws dropped. Before Revathy could speak Prabha kept his palm on her mouth and dragged her inside his room , leaving Shreya to sleep peacefully.

"Love arambucha vegathulaye , puthukum pola ? " His mind voice smirked.

"Enna da nadakudhu ? Yaru dha andha ponu ? " His mom was clueless , she blinked her twice to check if it is really happening.

"Ma , Friend...uh .... " Prabha clearly dragged.

"Edhu friend uh ? Ivalavu varshama un ellam friends um ennaku terium , ippa idhu yarupa ennaku teriama ? " sarcasm was evident on her tone.

"Adhu illa .... " Prabha tried reasoning.

"Iru unna inimel ketu oru use um illa , Anga andha kuruvi mandaiyan nu kuptadhab terium " the rage in her eyes told a different story.

"GAME FINISHED " His mind voice warned.

"Dei nithish uh ! Inga enna nadakudhu ? " Revathy questioned.

"Enna amma , neenga na ellarume dhan nadakurom " Nithish tried joking not knowing the plight of his friend who is caught.

"Nerla matum sikkuna vai uh , andha kuruvi mandai ah pollandhuruven " Revathy sounded annoyed.

"Enna achu ma ?" Nithish now was talking serious business.

"Un friend ah oru ponna veetla vachurukan ! Enna nu teriuma? " Revathy inquired.

" Andha naai ku avlavu lam dhairyam illaye , ennaku teriama andha veetla oru gundu oosi kuda varadhu ponnu eppudi vanduchu? " Nithish tried sounding unreasonable.

"Dei adhuta time veetuku va sothula vesham confirm " Prabha yelled.

Revathy then clearly described the features of the petite figure she came across to Nithish who gasped loudly saying " Shreya ?"

"Thanks for the information, phone ah vai "
Revathy right away hung the call.

"Solluriya illaya ? " Revathy gave an ultimatum.

The only solution that kept flashing in Prabha's mind, he decided to execute it.

He fell instantly on his mother's leg . " Amma thaye ennaku vera vazhi teriala ! Ennaku shreya va puduchruku ! Kalynam pannikanum nu aasa paduren " He confessed in single breath.

The mother who always kept pestering about marriage in his life , was now taken back. The guy who use to run away from the hearing the word marriage is now demanding it . She knew his past relationships but she for a minute felt turmoil of emotions stirring up. She asked him to stand up.