Chapter 7 : Realised

Prabha's return drive from Shreya's house was all smiles.He reached his house and entered in locking the door.He could still feel her aura around the home,and yes her presence made his house a home.

He smiled and plopped on the couch.He laid down on his back and blushed profusely thinking of the moments they spent.Suddenly her eyes flashed infront of him which he keenly observed.Her dark grapes like eyes made his heart do a flip and butterflies around him.

'Heyy..Enna di panra enna..',he slapped his forehead and his phone rang.

It was from one of his colleague.
'Hello!',he picked the call.
'Hello Prabha,Vishnu here!',
'Sollunga Vishnu..'
'Prabha,immediate ah namma naaliku Chennai kelambanum Prabha..We had a deal with that art school right??Adhu vishayama oru chinna meeting..Naaliku namma rendu perum porom,Ungaluku okay dhaana?',Vishnu asked.

'Haan okay dha Vishnu,Timing?',Prabha asked.
'Morning 6'O clock train Prabha..Be ready!',Vishnu said.
'Fine,Ill be ready!',Prabha hung up the call and at the next moment he received a call from Nithish.

He picked his call,
'Aiyyaaa..indha ezhapatta jenmam Nithish ah nyabagam irukka aiyyaa?',Nithish smirked when he heard Prabha's sigh.
'Deii..over ah pannaadha da..Iniku kaalailla dhana paathom,rendu vaati un call ah naan edukula na odaane romba scene podaadha..',Prabha said to his dramatic friend.

'Solluva daa..solluva..Seri ena panra?Dinner la mudinju Shreya veetuku kelambitaala?',Nithish asked.
'Haann kelambitaa da..',Prabha heaved a missing sigh and Nithish caught his friend.

'Enna da nadakudhu rendu perukulla?',Nithish asked and that bought a immediate smile on his face.
'Onnum nadakalaye..',he replied still smiling.
'Adhuku yen da 32 pallayum kaatra?'.Nithish sighed and Prabha chuckled.

'Ennenamo nadakudhu da..(he tossed and laid on his chest)Apdiye kaathula medhakura maadhiri,pani laa poralura maadhiri,mazhai laa nenaira maadhiri..Ava kitta vara appolam,nalla mazhai penji onju,light ah veyil adikira appo oru kaathu varum theriyuma?Apdi iruku..Enakke theriyaama sirichukitu iruken..',Prabha blushed.

'Paathu macha,idhellam paithiyam aaguradhukaana symptoms maadhiri iruku..Oru nalla psychologist ah poi paaru..',Nithish teased.
'Deii..',Prabha pouted.

'Pinna enna da?Cinema la varra maadhiri pesitu irukka?',Nithish asked.
'Life eh cinema maaridhan da irukuu..',Prabha said dramatically.
'Mutheeruchu...',Nithish huffed but felt happy for his friend deep down.

'Machaa..solla maranndhuten da..Naan naaliku Chennai poren oru meeting vishayama,6'O clock train,ippo padutha dha naa seekram endhiripe..Naa poi padukkuren..',Prabha said.
'Serii macha,Paathu poitu vaa..',soon the duo hung up the call.

He noticed Shreya has sent him a message in Whatsapp that she had reached home.He opened her chat to reply her but before he could his phone dried out of battery and switched off.

'Ada...',he jumped down from the couch to connect the mobile charger.He connected his mobile to the charger and retired to bed but forgot to turn on the switch.

Prabha woke up early in the morning with the help of time piece's alarm,as his mobile was connected to the charger.He quickly woke up and refreshened himself.He rushed as he should be there before half an hour,he took his powerbank with him and took his mobile but forgot to check it.He decided to text her once he boarded inside the train.

He reached the railway and greeted his colleague.Soon they boarded inside the train and he took her mobile to send Shreya a message.He gasped in disappointment when his mobile was still off.

'Switch podaama vittenaa..',he clicked his tongue before connecting it to the power bank.But to his bad time,the power bank's battery was also dried.
He huffed in annoyance.