Chapter 6 : Have you ever?

Prabha and Shreya have got accustomed to meeting eachother in weekends , Prabha's non stop conversations have become a part of Shreya's day to day life , not that she did not like it but loved being a listener to someone who is vocal.

The mere notification from Prabha , was enough to pull a big stunt by Shreya.

Usually the well folded and arranged dresses of Shreya that were placed inside her wardrobe,  was now scattered around her room.

Why not when , Prabha has invited her for joining him in dinner today.

She almost tried all the outfits but nothing seemed to satisfy. She herself was clueless has to why she is behaving in such a manner.

Krithi who was busy fidgeting with her phone looked up at her friends face , when Shreya touched Krithi's chin making her look up.

" Idhodha 30 times nee dress matita ! Ramp walk ku kuda ivalavu dress mata matanga Shrey " Krithi sighed as she threw her phone on the couch.

"Pch ! Nalla iruka illaya ? " Shreya's thought were flooded with how she looked rather than hearing her friends comment.

Without waiting for Krithi's reply ,  Shreya looked at herself over the long mirror.
The sleeveless floral dress with a shrug , she looked perfect in her eyes . The smile she wore on her face created the magic.

"Krithi , innaiku dinner ennaku venam " Shreya conveyed as she wore her sling bag.

"Apdi ennga poringa nu terinjukalama? " Krithi asked her curiously.

"Prabha veetla dinner " Shreya told with wearing her sandals.

"Oh apdi pogudha kadha" knocked Krithi's mind voice.

"Anbu ondru dhan Annadhai" Krithi wiped of the tears on her face that never came.

Shreya tapped her head before leaving , while Krithi even though she pulled her leg was genuinely happy to see Shreya being carefree.

***
Shreya waited outside his flat anxiously , but her mind was blown away when Prabha opened the door . He wasn't dressed perfectly .

The white t shirt with his black shorts and to add on to his looks the apron he had worn along with the sweat on his face.

He looked anything but a perfect Husband Material in her eyes.

Prabha waved his hands back and forth to bring her back to senses.

"Ippudiye velaya nikkalam nu plan ah ? " Prabha pulled her legs.

Shrugging of her thoughts Shreya walked into his tiny world.

Shreya sat on the little bean bag couch that was kept near the tea table. She looked around the house , it was simple tiny but yet beautiful in her eyes.

The loud music that was played on by Alexa was the only thing that did not settle well with her.

The aroma she got , dragged her to the kitchen inspite of Prabha asking her to stay in the hall.

She saw him serving the food on the plate when she questioned " Enga vaguninga ? "

"Enga vaguninga va ? Nane senja " Prabha defended.

"Ungalukula oru chef olinjurukuradha na unargiren " Shreya told as she gobbled few bites of sweet potato skewers.

As Shreya enjoyed eating what he had cooked , he clearly noticed Shreya's facial features . They did meet a couple of times but something felt special in her attire today , the kajal under her eyes and the hair curls were ready to narrate a different story to Prabha.