the babys are here

Ash: " you excited to get home ' nalana? "

Nalana: " I nod not really saying anything , then I start feeling pains and I groan " .

Russell: " I quit talking to wade and Dean and I look at nalana ' ash what's up with nalana I ask worried "

Nalana: " After I feel the pain I feel something wet comes down my leg and that's when I know my water has broken ' " .

Ash: " dad drive to the hospital I say freaking out, she's having the baby "

Russell: " I break hard then I turn the car around and I speed to the hospital " .

✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

Russell: " we all paced around and all I heard was , screaming coming from the room it was Nalana's screaming and I couldn't stand it so I just walked over and sat down to try and distract myself from it " .

Wade: " she gonna be fine she's a tough cookie I say smiling " 

Spencer: " yeah she's tough "

Dean: " she can get through anything "

Arisa: " yep ' then the screaming stops and we all hear a baby crying , I just looked russell smiling see " .

Russell: " I get up and I rush into the room and I see nalana she's holding her baby and I give a sigh of relief out then I slowly walk over to her "

Nalana: " russell look I say ' and I show him my daughter to him " .

Russell: " what's their name I ask as I look at the baby "

Nalana: " her name is rosy Bella hanson I say smiling "

Russell: " beautiful name I say ' she looks just like her Mom then dean and wade come in I look at them , where's arisa and ash?? " .

Dean: " they both went into labor I say chuckling so we're getting to be dads today as well "

Russell: " congrats ya'll then I sit down on Nalana's bed and I look at rosy smiling at her ' can I hold her I ask "

Nalana: " yeah of course I say and I hand her over to russell making sure to be gentle " .

Russell: " I'm sorry about Tom nalana , he never deserved you anyway especially when he acts this way... "

Nalana: " thanks Russell I say , it's just me and my girl against the world only now I say and I sigh " .

Russell: " it's not just you and her against the world you have us you aren't alone in this ok "

Nalana: " ok I smile " .