how was the date??

Nalana: " we all watched in the window as russell walked slowly up the drive way ' then all our eyes darted to the door and I quickly ran over opening the door before russell could put his key in " .

Russell: " oh thanks nalana I was just about to unlock the door I say and I slowly walked into the house "

Ash: " so dad how was the date! "

Russell: " it actually was wonderful ' she was really nice and sweet to me I say putting my keys away " .

Nalana: " oh my God I say "

Arisa: " so did ya'll kiss or anything or no "

Ash: " it's the first date arisa I laugh, but there's always potential for that to happen I smirk "

Russell: " we didn't kiss I chuckle but I did kiss her on the hand "

Ash: " oh my God how cute aaah " .

Tom: " ok I'm gonna throw up bye guys I say walking into another room "

Nalana: " Tom i chuckle come back here and I follow him into another room " .

Ash: " so dad anything else happen? "

Russell: " I paid for her meal and then I put my coat around her when we went outside since it was cold I chuckle " .

Ash: " come dad you're holding out on me tell me more "

Russell: " you know you'd be the first to know about my love life I say walking to the kitchen "

Ash: " Tom and nalana would be the first I say sighing " .

Russell: " well you'd be the second my dear I say chewing on an apple "

Ash: " I don't believe you I say crossing my arms over my chest " .

Russell: " and you never will I say now I'm going to bed goodnight ash "

Ash: " goodnight I mumble then I turn facing Dean "

Dean: " don't look at me he'll tell you everything when he wants to ash I smirk now let's go to bed I'm tired ' I say and I pull her with me upstairs " . 

Nalana: " you think it's gross seeing you're Mom date someone new I ask "

Tom: " it's just weird I mean my dad passed away years ago ' and it's still weird when she dates someone new I just have never  really got along with the idea of it " .

Nalana; " I know what you mean my father is gone to and when my mom talks about dating someone it freaks me out I say "

Tom: " I just don't want my dad to be replaced ya know "

Nalana: " yeah that's understandable I say " .

Tom: " Alright I think I've had enough of this talk I chuckle let's get some sleep because rosy has worn me out today " 

Nalana: " want me to hold her? "

Tom: " nah its alright I got her let's go I say "

Nalana: " ok I chuckle and I follow him the stairs ' so you aren't a least a little happy for you're mom I say "

Tom: " I don't think my mom even knows I know she is dating right now so it'll be a surprise when I bring it up to her at lunch next week "

Nalana: " you're going to lunch with her can I come I say smiling " .

Tom: " only if you want to I say I bet you russell will be there because she likes to shock me when she has a new boyfriend I say making a grossed out face "

Nalana: " I laugh you'll be fine Tom because I'll be with you " . 

Tom: " yeah that way the rest of my dignity won't go down the drain I say as I lay rosy down in the crib . Oh also we'll have to bring rosy she wants to meet her granddaughter " .

Nalana: " ok that works I say and I jump on the bed "

Tom: " glad I have you for moral support darling " .

Nalana: " always I say and I kiss him on the lips " .