𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐞, 𝐜'𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐫

~ Heartbreaker, no emotion or strings
Then take my heart and rip it up
Ooh, you fooled me once, won't fool me again~
Heartbreaker by DaniLeigh

🤍1:smells like trouble🤍

Rainy days. A lot might happen in rainy days. Car crashes, kids get sick, cold breeze makes the old lady from across the street sneeze a lot, the smell of people's melancholy was everywhere. This tiredness and low stamina was visible in everyone's eyes. Especially in the younger generation.

Marcus was one of those people, who weirdly enough enjoyed the rainy days. He saw a different point of view, when it came to the rain and the storms. He thought that this melancholy, that I spoke about was beautiful.

Marcus had his interest, he liked what he liked, like he used to tell his friends, when they ask him what type of girls does he prefer. But overall Marcus was the storm in those rainy days. He was the loud storm that can make you hide under your bed and pray.

Tall around 5'10, completely numb expression on his face most of the time, it didn't quite suit his pretty face. Face with pale skin always covered in scars, Marcus loved trouble. This dark brown hair, little curls falling in his eyes. In those big round eyes with the colour of a chocolate, eyes that can make your knees weak.

The smile that he had on this pale face was always so different. One time it can be genuine, nice and warm, other times it can have a little darkness in it, mockery maybe. But that smile was hard to forget, the whole boy was hard to forget. His body was very athletic, he was strong for a 18 years old guy. Wasn't jacked and his muscles weren't as big as my head, but his body was definitely trained properly.

Marcus knew how attractive he was. It wasn't a secret, that girl take some interest in him. But he never thought about relationships, not even close to that. For him the satisfaction of his body was the only thing that kept him in touch with the women kind. Otherwise he wasn't interested in entertaining any female.

His looks helped him trick many girls. They fall for him, they want him, they crave him and this is entirely their fault. Marcus was always a straightforward dude, he tells him what he wants and what will happen after he gets it, but they always end up falling. And it pissed him off so much.

"There isn't a woman, that can make me fall and fold", he used to say every time he spoke about girls with his friends. For some unknown reason they were really interested in Marcus's dating life. He still doesn't know why.

But Marcus wasn't even aware of what was about to hit him this year. Last high school year, the last for him. He was about to fall and fold not only once, but twice.

The last school year for Marcus and his friends began like every other year. They wait for each other since they live pretty close, all three of them hop in Jordan's car, they play a random song by The Weeknd's 'Trilogy', which usually ends up to be Wicked games.

Jordan is behind the steering wheel, Marcus is always on the passenger seat next to him and Enrico is in the back laying down peacefully, a hat over his eyes, his legs up waving through the window and he takes this opportunity to have five more minutes of sleep. The two guys on the front were screaming to the songs, they were having fun. Marcus was smiling from ear to ear while reminiscing every lyric of the song to his friend Jordan, who was clearly singing whatever came in his mind.