𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐧'𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭

~ But I ain't ready for no love yet.All I ever want is drug sex.I'm used to being in the projects. Mama saying I was up next~
Love, drugs and sex by Boogie wit da hoodie

🤍13:all together🤍

Marcus parks the car in front of his house and the moment he saw the lights on his heart started beating faster. He was squeezing the steering wheel like his life was depending on it and a small drop of sweat rolls down his face.

Matteo and Clara both get out of the car, but the younger boy wasn't moving. Matteo looks at his brother and he knew what the boy was thinking. Once again Matteo gets in, Marcus turns his head to face his brother and their pair of brown eyes met.

"It's going to be alright", Matteo assured his brother, but Marcus wasn't convinced, not even the slightest. But he had no choice, he had to get out of the car eventually.

Clara was patiently waiting next to the car with her pink suitcase next to her, she was watching as the brothers were mentally preparing to face their mother. It was such a sad picture. It made her heart sink deeper and deeper.

The first one to walk through the door was Marcus, of course. And his mother was already expecting him on the white couch. She was sitting as usual with her arms and legs crossed, that cold and numb expression on her face that she always gave the boy.

Marcus freezes right on the door, when he saw his mother sitting there. His anxiety started growing immediately, his body got tense, when he met his mother's gaze. Matteo and Clara were right behind him staring at the back of his head waiting for him to move.

"It was about damn time, Marcus", his mom stood up from the couch and slowly walks up to her boy, her heels hitting the wood on the floor creating the sound that Marcus really hated all his life, "Do you think, do you honestly think I won't find out that you stole my car? Are you really that obnoxious and stupid? At least, if you're going to sneak out-do it the smart way".

"I was a personal driver", Marcus finally snaps back to his senses, but now his anger was building up even more. He moves out of the way to reveal his brother and Clara sitting right behind him, "For them".

His mother's whole expression changed and her body softened a little bit, when she saw her older boy. Matteo smiled and reached for a hug, but his mom was faster. She pushed Marcus off her way and jumped to hug Matteo making her younger even angrier.

"My boy", she said out loud and pressed a kiss on Matteo's cheek, "I'm so happy that you're finally back. And brought a company", she turns to face Clara, who was smiling next to her boyfriend feeling uncomfortable.

"Hello, miss Fallon, my name is Clara", the girl introduced herself, but she used the wrong last name, which triggered Marcus's mom and she didn't hide her disgust.

"Arguello", the woman corrected the girl and shook her hand, but kept the ugly face, "Are you a friend of Matteo's?".

"I'm his girlfriend", Clara continued to smile, even tho she was sensing the disapproval that the mother gave her.

"That's nice", miss Arguello moves to the side and made space for them to walk in, "Please, come in. Don't sit there".

Clara didn't say anything more, she just took her stuff and walks in quietly. Matteo walks after her and miss Arguello immediately starts talking to him ignoring both her other son and her guest. Clara and Marcus were standing on the side watching them, Marcus got closer to the girl and whispered to her: