𝐋𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭

~ You never see my point of view.Our connection is so severed, you don't show no effort and I can't believe the lies that I went for.Thought you was mine, but you decided to be with him though~
Nights like these by Kehlani

🤍8:sister in law🤍

The time is 5 in the morning. The sun was still sleeping, the small stars shining above the world, street lights on lighting up the cold and lonely streets. Marcus sneaks out of his bedroom window, slowly climbing down to the ground and pulls down his hood.

Dressed simply. Brown and white shirt stipend, under it a grey hoodie, back ripped denim jeans and the keys for his mother's car in his hands. Marcus gets in the car, puts the key in its place and twists it. The car started, but it needed some time to switch on gas.

Marcus plays the first song from his playlist and let the sound fill the car. 'Come and see me' by PARTYNEXTDOOR and Drake starts playing, the tune making Marcus squeeze the steering wheel and finally start driving.

The road to the airport is long and he didn't want to make the girl wait. He didn't care that much about her though, he only wanted to show his brother that he's responsible enough. His brown eyes staring at the road ahead of him, tapping a little bit at the rhythm of the song while quietly singing the lyrics.

"I been up for two whole days thinkin' what I did to keep you going", Marcus smiled to himself after suddenly remembering what Vivienne thought he friend about him, "Thumbin' through the voicemails that you left me tellin' me where I went wrong", then he remembered that girl Lyria.

"It's okay to let someone hold you, Marcus", her words repeatedly echoed in his mind while the song lyrics were expressing a feeling of pain and confusion. Lyria walked in Marcus's life and made him rethink a lot about himself.

"I'll admit I'm sorry when I feel I'm truly sorry.Things change, people change, feelings change too.Never thought the circumstances woulda changed you", and then comes his brother Matteo, who comes back after years of being away from home.

After graduating Matteo didn't waste any time or money, he immediately left. First it was for college, he came back for the holidays at least, but after a couple of years he stopped coming home completely. Only calls once a month, and he only contacts Marcus on his birthday.

But now...Matteo is going to be back. And not only that, but he's going to bring a girl home, which can mean only one thing. Engagement.

It's 6:02 and the car stops at the airport parking. Marcus put his hood back on and got out of the car locking it behind himself. There was not a single soul on the airport, it was so empty, scary and quiet. It made Marcus get really anxious while walking ahead.

And when he finally reached exit 6 he saw a girl waiting for him, one big suitcase next to her, a small purse in her hands. She was a small girl, really really short. She had a short blond hair and her blue eyes were looking around. She really had no tits, but a massive ass. She was the one Marcus was looking for.

"Excuse me", Marcus steps closer to her and he gently taps her shoulder, "Are you Matteo's girlfriend? Clara I believe it was".

"Little brother", she said and stood up from her very comfortable seat, then wraps her hands around Marcus's neck and pulls him closer for a tight hug. It caught the boy by surprise, but he didn't say anything. He simply just hug her back and then stepped aside, "It was about time, I was getting worried for you, Marcus".