𝐉'𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐮𝐱

~ I haven't felt this way in years.I want it all to stop now, girl, I hate to dream about you,cause I don't know how I'm gon' live my life without you.It's so hard, I'm almost in tears~
Though love by Chris Brown

🤍7:the other girl🤍

Because of the little fight that Marcus had, he had to be punished in some way. And to make his experience even more unenjoyable the principal decided that the best punishment for Marcus would be cleaning the school grounds until they decided he's free to go.

This wasn't the best way to spend his after school hours, but Marcus was thankful that he didn't go to jail. Turns out Jack's parents wanted to sue the boy, but since Jack is the one, who threw the first punch, they can't. And that's the best news so far.

Marcus wasn't the big fan of cleaning, but at least he didn't have to go home, while his mom was there. So, as quietly as possible Marcus began cleaning the school grounds. At some point he got tired, but he decided it would be better, if he finishes everything at once.

Around 6:30 pm he got tired of picking up trash, so he decided to stop for a little nicotine break. Marcus left his stuff on the nearby bench and walked behind the building, then pulls out his almost empty Marlboro red and pulls out one of his lasts cigarettes. Lighting it up Marcus inhales the smoke deeper in his lungs and exhales almost immediately.

The disgusting smell from the cigarette makes Marcus calm down almost immediately and he closed his eyes for a moment to enjoy this feeling of relief. Lately life has been kicking a little bit too rough, so Marcus really needed at least one moment for himself.

"Smoking kills you", a female voice disturbs his peace and forced Marcus to open his eyes. There was a girl clearly younger than him with long straight brown her, her brown eyes like coffee were staring at him and the smoke on her pretty soft skin made her look so cute. She was a pretty one, not only her face, but her body was also mesmerising.

The girl looked like a barbie doll with cute little pink sweater on top of her school uniform and stickers all over the notebook she was holding in her hands. Marcus didn't pay attention to what she said, he was too busy focusing on her pretty face. As pretty as Vivienne's. Then he smiled, not genuinely but close enough.

"Only, if someone pays me every time I hear that smoking kills you", Marcus inhaled once again and exhaled the black cloud of smoke, "I would've been a billionaire".

"Then why are you continuing?", the girl asks.

"I like it", he gave her a simple answer.

"Aren't you too young to put your life in such danger by smoking?".

"Aren't you too young to be out this late? There might be someone, who might hurt you".

Marcus wasn't really concerned about her or what might happen to her, he only wanted to make her shut up. He was tired of everyone giving him lectures on how he should live his own life. And he knew the way he lived was wrong, but it was his life after all.

The girl's smile didn't disappear, even after the rude way Marcus spoke to her, which made the boy look a little confused. Either she's one of those very positive people, or she's just too kind to say something back, he thought to himself, but didn't say anything. He was just looking at her.