Chapter 8: Maeda Suna vs Kiba pt 2/ Trigger by past!

Gaspar: Huh

Ravel: what is it, Gaspar?

Gaspar: Something is off

Ravel: About what?

Gaspar: Is nothing to worry about Ravel

Ravel was confuse why Gaspar thinking about something. Their are still watching the TV in the clubroom and it's the afternoon. Gaspar feels off about the swordwoman battling off with Kiba.

Gaspar: It's the girl ... that she needs a hug or protection....

Ravel was not paying kind of attention to Gaspar. Ravel wonders why this caught his vision.

Ravel: What was that?

Gaspar: I said your the prettiest girl I seen, Ravel

Ravel was flustered that Gaspar complaint her. She all on acting she is a little shy and that girl do when they are complainted.

Ravel: Oh you~ I know I am beautiful girl to you~

Gaspar: 'Great job me!' (He mentally sigh and continue the show)

Back on Planet Rome

(The swords are clashing everytime Kiba using his sword againist Maeda ice-metal sword)

Clashing and speeding up the progress. No devils and hedgehogs are able to keep a eye on the fight except for Rasper and some of his group, Also Issei too are able to see how fast they are.

Maeda and Kiba created a distance before continueing their fight.

Maeda: Not a bad devil

Kiba: You too Maeda

Maeda: I got to said your training is very much impressive Devil

Kiba: I'm glad you praising me, but during a battle you need to keep focusing on the battlefield

Maeda: Yeah, yeah I know devil

Kiba: I prefer to be with honor you know?

Maeda: Only those who defeat me will  be respect devil

Kiba: Now, is this exciting

Kiba speed forward and use his power ...

Kiba: Sandanzuki!

Kiba slash with godspeed slicing 3 times more than an normal double edge. Maeda was actually impressed by the way of his training and willpower.

Maeda; however, dodge all the three attacks and ready to attack with her own attack.

Maeda: Giga break!

She swift thru Kiba and made Kiba fall on his two knees. Kiba very slowly, but trying to get up. Kiba feels his torso having some blood.

Team Rias's/Gaspar : Kiba!

Maeda: Giving up yet Devil?

Kiba: N-n-no I am not finishing yet!

Maeda: Alright, but there is something I would like to ask

Kiba: W w what is it?

Maeda: You miss your old friends who died due to expirementing?

Kiba was shock, he knows what happen during that time when he's a human. How does a hedgehog/human woman knows his past. Kiba was somewhat angry about that.