Chapter 10: Round Surrender?! (mini)

After the fight with Asia and Taka. Asia has won the battle, for now. Until the next battle comes along after the break.

At the locker room (Rias team)

Rias: Alright we have mange to defeat one and they have defeat it one of us

Her teammates (except for Issei): Yeah! (Everyone smiles)

Issei: (he sighs) Woo hoo

Rias: Issei! This is a moment of our victory, why do you sound bothered?

Issei: Because, we might not win this

(They all shocked what Issei have to say)

Kiba: What are you - 

Issei: oh let me rephrase that, You all are going to lose not me

Rias: ISSEI?! 

Akeno: Ara ara, what you saying? 

Koneko: ...

Kiba: ISSEI KNOW YOUR -!

Issei: Shut up dog boy (He glares at Kiba to shut up which made Kiba shut up like a dog)  Anyways I don't have the time to do this 

(Issei left the locker rooms as he went for his match) 

Rias: ... Oh satan (Rias can only worried what next to happen) 

Meanwhile In ORC clubroom

(Gaspar Hyoudou and Ravel Phoenix was in the clubroom with the tv turns on as it plays)

Announcer: Let's go with our second to last  match of the first round! Due to Akeno winning by default because Rasper the hedgehog team have less than one member. So without a due, Lets spin our wheel! 

(The two wheels spins as it's both landed on Issei name and a demi human named LJ) 

Announcer: Alright Can Issei and LJ please come in the arena!

(Both fighters can show up in the arena as the devils and demi humans cheers up for whoever wins) 

LJ ( a small child, new member, a bunny,femboy): Hehe Since I know you, you are the weakness out of the peerage I seen your past and I see your future that you be beneath me

Issei: Say whatever it be over in less than a second (He sighs knowing this is too easy) 

LJ: HUH?! THE ONE THAT IS LOSING IN A SECOND IS YOU! 

(Issei didn't bother looking at him, as he knows he winning, as the announcer is ready to say fight) 

Announcer: ARE YOU READY, FIGHTERS?!  3. 2. 1, FIGHT! 

(The bunny boy was ready to finish it in a second, Issei appears behind him and karate chop in less than a second. It happens too fast, too soon everyone who were cheering was shocked and silent that it was over from the beginning. The judges, the announcer were also shocked it was over.) 

(Announcer's thoughts: 'w w wh whwha what the hell?! isn't he supposed to be the weakest out of his peerage! Something isn't right.... I can't explain it, but I can feel it. This "Issei" is strong more strong than an origin creator, no beyond the rank/class "Omniverse" creator class. It's feels like... as FAC sama train him....')

Announcer: AHEM and our winner ISSEI HYOUDOU AROUND APPLAUSE, EVERYONE! 

(Everyone in the colosseum applause not expecting that the fight will finish less than a second)