Nice Recovery (Pt 1)

Normal P.O.V: 

Cheesy: And then I said "That's not a rotten egg, that's my Mother!" 

Dime & Cheesy: Hahahaha!

Dime: That's a good one.

Puffball: EXCUSE ME!~

Dime & Cheesy: WOAH!

Puffball flies right over Cheesy and Dime's heads as she starts to put her feet to the ground and runs among the sidewalk.

Cheesy: Holy dairy! My horoscope was correct! "A giant civil puffball will leap over you with multiple people on their back in a hurry."

Dime: That's a horoscope?

Puffball finally stops right in front of Pin's house and lowers herself for everyone to get off before shrinking to her usual size.

Puffball: That was a fun adventure, but I have to go home now. Good luck reviving that feral leaf!~

Gelatin: Goodbye Puffball!

Pin and the group then head inside to her MRC.

Pin: Here it is, my MRC. (Master Recovery Center)

Needle: Wait where's that keypad you mentioned?

Pin opens up a slide revealing it, and starts typing.

Pin: Right here! Now let's hope this works, L.. A.. E.. F.. Y!

*ERROR :C*

Pin: What!? How? Wait.. Oh! Hehe... I mistyped the E and the A wrong, My bad.

Needle, Coiny and Gelatin: |:T

Pin types the name Leafy correctly and upon pressing the button a faint blue light is seen circulating through the MRC's door for a few seconds until it opens releasing some steam and the now bright green Leafy starts to fall but Pin catches her.

Pin: Woah, that was close. But hey, it worked! And she not metal anymore.

Coiny: Why isn't she awake though?

Pin: Your guess is as good as mine.

She puts her head over the lemon leaf's chest to hear for a heartbeat or signs of breathing.

Pin: She's alive, I think she might still be unconscious from the tree falling on her.

Gelatin: What do we do then?

Pin carries Leafy to the couch and lays her down.

Pin: I suppose we wait for her to regain consciousness, and then we can talk things out with her.

Pin gets a spare blanket and pillow put on and under Leafy when Coiny interrupts her.

Coiny: Wait a moment!

He then starts to go through her 'clothing' and takes away a crazy amount of knives and puts them in a nearby crate.

Coiny: Can't have anyone armed when consulting peace with them.

Pin: Well, you guys can make yourselves comfortable, I'm going to check my phone for any calls from the hospital.

Pin then checks her answering machine only having 5 messages since she had left, from Balloony, Paintbrush, Her Mom, Tree and Lightbulb in that order, she deleted each one of them due to impatience.

Pin: Ugh, will that doctor ever call about Firey's condition? It's getting late, I might as well get started on dinner.

4 hours later. Pin had put the food in the oven and started the timer, she then heads back to the living room with the others to wait with them.

Pin: She still hasn't waken up yet?

Needle, Gelatin & Coiny: Nope.

Just then the leaf twitches a little and begins to awake.

Leafy: Mrrph... ugh... *tiny yawn*

Pin: Oh goodie you're finally awake.

Leafy: Huh!

Leafy quickly flips into a defensive stance while hiding behind the couch while the other stand up urgently. She reaches for her knives to realize she doesn't have any.

Coiny: Looking for these? Not so dangerous without your weapons now are ya?

Leafy: GRR! YOU LITTLE-!

Leafy attempts to lunge herself at Coiny but Needle grabs her before she could move and holds her over the floor as she struggles.

Needle: Chill out will you! we're friendly!

Leafy: *snarl*

*CHOMP*

Needle: YEOUCH! THAT FELT LIKE SCISSORS!

Leafy grabs the first thing she could find (that being a broom) and backs away from them.

Gelatin: Hey, p-put the broom down!

Leafy: Stay back! I'm warning you!

Pin: Calm down, we're not hostile. we jus-

Leafy: You tried to disintegrate me!

Coiny: You tried to skewer us first! It's called self-defense y'know.

Pin: Well that... and we didn't know anything at the time. And besides, why would we go through the trouble of recovering you if wanted to hurt you?

Leafy: Y-you recovered me?

Gelatin: A dead tree fell on you, remember?

Leafy: Oh right, But how do I know I can REALLY trust you!?

Pin: Well I don't think Firey would approve of you attacking his friends now would he?

Leafy's expression changed drastically and she slightly lowers her weapon.

Leafy: You know Firey?

Gelatin: Yeah, he's our friend. You are his friend too right?

Needle: Any friend of Firey's is a friend of ours.

Pin: You see? We don't want any trouble, just drop the broom, you're perfectly safe here.

Leafy stays quiet for a moment reluctantly tosses the broom out of her hands.

Leafy: Ok, I'll trust you for now. Just where is here anyway?

Pin: You're in my house, now since we kinda got off a wrong start let's start over. I'm Pin, this is Coiny, that's Needle, and that is Gelatin.

Needle: It nice to meet you in a calmer way Leafy.

Leafy: You too I- huh?

Leafy shakes her hand with Needle but immediately notices that her hand was different, it wasn't metal. She felt around her body for a bit.

Leafy: Is there a reflective surface anywhere here?

Pin: Yeah, there's a mirror in the bathroom down the hall to the right.

She rushes over there, when the others check on her she's starring at her reflection feeling around her face a little.

Pin: Uhh, you ok Leafy?

Leafy: Uh y-yeah, I uh- It's just been so long since I've seen myself in this color I guess I'd nearly forgotten what I looked like.

*GROOOOWWLLL*

Leafy: *long groan*

Pin: Famished aren't you? Don't worry, I've got a dinner prepared for everyone.

*DIIIIINNNG*

Pin: Sounds like it ready, you guys go over to the table and I'll dish it out.

Coiny: You're going to love Pin's cooking.

~To be Continued~

(Author's NOTE: Well that almost became a disaster! XD Thank fully they managed to use Firey as a reason for them to be trusted.)