𝓝𝓸 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓮𝓼 - S1E9

————————————————
𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮..

Suddenly a deep voice booms through the phone.
"Hello?"

"Hello?" You shift in place, growing a bit uncomfortable.

"Do you like scary movies?" The voice responds.
"𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬?"
—————————————————

|————————————————|
Tip: 𝚁𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜.
|————————————————|

________________________________

"𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬?"

🅈ou gently hold the phone closer to your ear, they must think you were the home owner, perhaps they must be a friend.
How unfortunate.

"Yes, like.. horror movies?" The deep voice sounds a bit unsettling through the phone.

"Oh.. i don't know.." You begin to lower your voice as you glance around the room, looking for any ID's incase things took a turn.
Your eyes scanning once over the bodies.
"I mean.. yeah i guess some are pretty good.."

A Deep chuckle is heard on the other side of the phone.
"Only some?"

Your jaw clenches slightly at his answer, something about this man pissed you off.
If it was his tone, or his laugh.. both were annoying to hear.

"And you're laughing at..?" You pull the phone from your ear staring down at it almost like he could see you but he couldn't so you put it back to your ear.

"Oh- nothing."
His already deep voice sounded almost fake as it grew a little deeper.
"Now..Whats your favorite scary movie?" He continued.

You brush it off deciding to talk to this so called person on the phone, leg swinging over the other.
You hear a scoff in the phone as you look down at your nails. "Why?"

Its silent for a minute before he spoke once again.
"Because i wanna know your type?"

...
It once again.. sat silent.

"Type of movie.."

"Is that right.." You giggle to yourself a bit, since when did this call get so entertaining.
The fact that this guy probably thinks he is talking to the house owner is a true piece of work.

"So?" He responds. "Are you gonna answer?"

"Listen.." You suppress a small laugh as you continue. "I- i dont know where Susan went.. im her friend so if your trying to reach her she just stepped o-"

"No.. i know shes dead"

In almost a second, your eyes snap wide and a frown settles its way into your face.
"What.."
You scrunch your nose in immediate uncomfortable feeling.

He isnt talking, or atleast it seems he has nothing to say now.
Pure quiet from his side of the line.

"Shes dead? Is that what you said?" You tilt your head towards the front door, watching the doorway.