What a tease. - s1e11

——-~><~———

You wake up to an empty bed.
Not seeing any sign of Micheal.

'did he leave'

'aw they left you y/n'

'i knew they didn't like you."

'Of course he left, he's a killer'

'Your ugly to him'

'WAKE UP'

You mind clouds with voices speaking out into your head.

A specific last Yell comes through your brain loudly, all other voices go silent at this as you start to get a head ache and Struggle to open your eyes fully.

A groggled groan comes out of your lips followed by a yawn.

"damn" you groan Reaching up, laying a hard scratch at your lower back. "what time is it?"

You start looking through your phone when you hear a door open. Your gaze looks up to a door on the side wall.

There standing in the door way walking in was a shirtless Micheal Myers.
He was drying his body off with a towel as his beautiful skin seemed smooth, glistering in the room light, his muscles almost glowing making your eyes wonder down his body to his waist line and happy trail.
Your eyes meet to His jumper around his waist and his mask off. You stare at him getting distracted looking at his body.

Only now realizing how attractive he is underneath his mask.

"oh - oh Jesus " you sigh out your front tooth catching on your bottom lip biting at it slightly.
This catches Micheal's attention as he notices your awake.
His head turns to yours as he looks up at you, immediately making eye contact.

Your eyes sink into his for s second before his face catches a tiny blush and he immediately cover his face with his hand.

"Woops- sorry" you mumble, though still shamelessly staring at his body.

A hard groan leaves his lips.
His hands slide down his face dragging his eyelids and eyebrows down.

Biting your lip harder, rubbing your legs together, you let out a soft sigh seeing him like this again, it turns you on thinking about last night.

He watches your legs squirm a tad as you trace your eyes over every part of his body slowly taking in ever inch of his body mesmerizing ever indent and scar.

He may be a killer but.... He was truly something else.

You let out a soft whine when your mind re goes through all the naught things that happened the previous time he was dressed sorta like this.

Except this time his whole upper body is exposed, along with ever mark and bite and scratch you made on him.

You could go feral.

"Micheal~" you mewl out for nothing in particular, just attention from the big hot man.

For a quick second a grin comes across his face but leaves almost as fast as it appeared.
He slowly starts walking to you, his eyes seamed to darken.

+1 𝒜𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

He rubs himself through his clothed crotch, watching you intently.
You understood what hes getting at and nod, getting out of the covers and crawling to Micheal who is standing at the edge of the bed.

He bites his lips fiddling with his zipper his breathing picking up as you get closer to him moving slowly.
His hand untying his jumpsuit a bit, enough to let himself free, but also enough to keep it up.