Better then breakfast - s2e5

——-~><~———
You slightly push the man away when the footsteps up the stairs get louder.

Jason turn his head towards the door as he unzips his pants slowly. His focus mostly on the footsteps.

He turns back to you, only to see your body trembling and squirming underneath him.

"Quiet down" you hear a deep voice from the other side of the room.

'Micheal?'

Your face flushed at the state you must look in.
You hear a scoff from Jason as he grabs your thighs and pulls your body closer.
His other hand freeing his dick from his bottoms. As he slowly strokes his length to ready himself.

"Micheal?" You ask into the quiet room.
Neither of the men answering and just giving a death glare at each other.

You haven't heard the footstep walk away so you know he's still in there.

A loud heated gasp leaves your lips when you feel Jason slide his tip in.

"A- Wait! Micheal is-" you try to get out until Jason slams his whole length deep inside your core. Your arms immediately fly up to wrap around his neck.
Jason leans over lifting his mask slightly to kiss on your neck again.

You hear a deep groan from the other side of the room then footsteps disappearing into the distance along with the door slamming.

"Jason?" You whine softly.

His hips pull back slightly until plunging in with one hard thrust.

You deeply bite down on your lip when his thrusts quicken to a hard yet mildly slow pace.
His warm lips sucking on soft spots of your skin.

Jason's rubs his teeth softly down your neck only to bite down on the side of your neck again.
A deep nervous shiver passing through your body.

His thrusts seam to gain more strength as he hits perfectly deep inside of you.

"Hah- mmmm-" you whine through your bitten lip as you roll your hips into his, his pace speeding up more at this.

Jason's hips slamming more into yours, the dirty wet skin on skin slapping as his hard thrusts get you close.

You open your mouth slightly. Feeling your eyes roll back from underneath the blind fold.

"Shh- Shit!" His length perfectly hits your G-spot as electricity shoots through your body. Your moans quickening into breathy whines.

He groans at this; his pace quickening.

"You doing so good- fo- for me~" u mumble out to the man as he leans back from your neck slightly. Deep breaths and soft groans pour into your ear as he places one of your legs on his shoulder.

A warm tension in your core threatens to break, your walls squeezing around him as you near your end.
Jason takes this as a challenge.

He pauses his thrusts, only to grip your thighs and pull out for a brief second.

He grips your hips to turn you around face down on the bed. Your face pushed deeply into the warm pillows.
Slobber already coating the now wet pillow. Tears threaten to pour out of your eyes.

His length stretching your walls as he pushes back in getting deeper in this position.

You push your ass up into the air as you grip onto the bedsheets. Your back arches when he pushes in completely.

His hand comes down to grip your hair and pull your head back so he can see your face.

Jason leans down slightly his hand in your hair now grabbing your neck tightly making you face up at the ceiling.