𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰.. - S2E1 🚩

————————————————
𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮..
"Stop fucking with me! Just tell me how.. that was kinda cool.." He responds, sliding down against the wall hand still covering his leftovers.

"Cant fight no more?" You tease the man, something about him peaked your interest.

"No." His eyes pierce into yours.
"Stupid bitch almost circumcised me." he grumbled to himself.
—————————————————

|————————————————|
Tip: 𝙸 𝚓𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢. 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚔
|————————————————|

________________________________

"𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮, 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣."
The deep scraggly voice that comes from his throat as he has caught his breath sent needles through you. "Its only f-"

"Don't call me that." You peer at him intensely.
He looked honestly pathetic on the grown, a mere kick to the crotch and he's below you.
Amusing.

"What ever. How about you just sit still and let me get my kill." He grumbled, irritation clear in his tone as he sloppily carried himself off the grown to stand up straight.

Your eyes trace his figure as he tenses as he gains his posture and take a step towards you.

"Its only fair.. I've been chasing your little- .. ass." He mumbles walking his stride closer to you, your grip tightens on your axe handle ready to attack in any given chance.

"What the fuck?" You manage to stare up at him as his eyes squeeze as his lips curl into an almost evil like smirk.

"Come on, or we can use that little ass of-" he starts but you hit him in the side of the head with the handle of your axe.
"𝘈𝘊𝘬!" He lets out a loud groan as he makes contact with the hard ground.

"Fu-fucking creep" Your cheeks burn a red color as your blood is rushing. "What in the fuck do you think you doing.. i-" you grumble beginning to walk away from the man.

Pure frustration boiling your veins as your legs take your pace into small stomp like marches down the street.
Only one thing in your mind at the moment..
𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙩.

-
It began to get lighter out, which means he took pretty much all of your time. Your quite glad that he didn't follow you.
And after like 1 hour or so of walking off your irritation you came across a small wooded area near the next town.

You had passed through that town and your legs were hurting, so you had decided to mind a rest, maybe until it grows dark again, then find some food.

Coming across a small tent left recklessly abandoned you make your way to it, it may not be perfect but a shelter is a shelter.

As soon as your foot makes contact with the small ripped bottom of the tarp material, you duck under the overhead and immediately lay down, and almost instantly you knock out into a dreamless slumber.

You must have needed it badly.

It was sorta of cold outside so the cold breeze of the weather hitting against your skin felt euphoric.