Stress reliever - s2e4

———-~><~———

As your eyes start to open you feel your consciousness slipping back to you.
Your mind in a fog-ish haze, you glance at your surroundings.
Not a single thought in your head.

You feel a firm grasp on your leg.

Looking back to see a sleeping Jason in your bed; you blush softly remembering the dirty activities you and him did the prior night.

You lift your hand up to softly rub your finger tips along his mask.  The roughness of the plaster on it, anything but smooth on your fingers.
Small cut indents in the lower parts of the mask is what catches your eyes.

You smooth your fingers against the bottom of the mask, your hazed, tired brain clearing out the world.

A few deep breaths from the man is heard as you completely turn your body around and swing a leg over his body.

One thing running through your mind.

'He is so fucking hot'

Your face blushes more as your mind screams at you to try to wake up completely.
Not focused on a single thing other than the masked killer in  bed with you.

A low grunt passes through his mask as you notice his beautiful hazel eyes open in the mask holes.

You face turns beat red as you freeze, him catching you staring at the poor man.

"Oh- I- yeah so I-" his eyes squint slightly as he doesn't seam to be just waking up.

"We're you- awake?" You mumble out as you avert eye contact looking at the indents in the mask.

His head nods slowly.

You turn your head away for a second only for him to softly grab your chin and make you look him in the eyes.

Your eye widen as your stare into Jason's eyes.

"Hi?" You squeak out.

His other hand grips your leg that is wrapped around him.
He roughly pulls you closer.
The grip on your chin pulling your head up a bit to look down at him through the bottom of your eyes.

His middle and thumb pushing into your cheeks so you're unable to talk.

A soft grind into you has your face blushing as much as it could go.

His soft grinds turn more into harder pushes as his clothed cock rubs against your clit through your clothes.
His morning wood seemed to get harder at the actions.

"Mgh!" A soft moan pushes through your gritted teeth as you close your eyes.
Your hands coming to grip on his shoulders.

Jason's hand lets go of your face completely as it then comes down to grip your hip, pushing you only harder against him.

"Oh- Jason~" your moans stutter as your breathing picks up.

His pauses as you look back down at him, now finally lowering your head.
A visible confused expression crosses your face.

"What wrong?" You whisper to him softly wrapping your arms around his neck.

He seams to have mumbled something as he flips u over.
Your arms still wrapped around his neck as he hovers above you.
Your thighs rest spread against his as he holds you open for him.

You pull him in gripping his neck softly as you place warm kisses down his jaw.

A soft shudder runs down his spine.

A deep breathy grunt leaves his mask as your lips connect with a sensation on his neck.
Kissing on the particular soft spot.

"You like - that?" You're continue kissing on the spot sucking lightly on the skin.