Its getting hot in here - s1e9

———~><~———

You decide to keep this house as your own for the time being seeing as that it seams like a comfy home. You decide to look through out the house, observing everything around you.

All the textures and details, popping out at you.
Furniture seamed new almost.

'everything looks so expensive'
You smirk.

"Jack pot" you whisper rubbing your hand across a dresser along the wall.

Walking into the living room you spot a wide screen TV.

"They must be rich, rich.."

You walk up to the couch, rubbing the soft fabric and sit down grabbing the remote.

"Hey Fuck faces!" You yell through the house.
Calling out for the ghost face dorks.

Not long after, footsteps teps can be heard making their way to you.

A bang can be heard from upstairs but ignore it as Billy and Stu walking into the door way of the room.

"Movie?" You question up at them.
A smile spreading on their face as the coke over to you, both plopping down on either side of you.

You turn your gaze back to the TV clicking away at the remote.

"What do you wanna watch?" You say out loud to the two, as you scroll through movies on Netflix.

"A horror movie" Says a deep voice behind you, startling you as you hastily take a jump forward, quickly standing up from the couch.

"dude what the fuck."

The two on the couch start laughing, clearly amused.

Your face shows more so, clear annoyance as the large man walks around the couch and sits down.
Your eyes following his every movement for a brief moment.
You throw him the remote as a sigh leaves your lips.

"pick one yourself now" With a roll of your eyes you turn your head away from the men.

Your pulled out of your annoyed mood when you feel two hand grip your waist and pull onto someones lap.

"wha-"

You look behind you to a smirking Stu. "heya darling, you like scary movies?"

You nod a tad embarrassed from the super sudden position, this only causes Stu to smirk even wider.

He leans into your neck rubbing your waist a bit harder then needed, yet it turned you on a bit more then you expected it to.

"really? whats your favorite scary movie?" Your mind wonders as Stu grinds up into you.

Your mind races as the world around you starts to fade.

"Um- Hah- Idon't know" you gasp out, a blush crossing your face.

"hmm not so confident now?" he bites down onto your shoulder until it pierces your skin.

A deep sigh leaving his lips as he grinds you down onto his growing hard on.
"I like the look in your eyes.."
Stu harshly grips your chin to make you look back at him.
"The faces you make out of pleasure.. it's so fucking hot" he mumbles.

A soft moan exits your mouth as you bite down onto your bottom lip.

The the pleasure seams to quickly disappear as your eyes go wide.
Someone grabs your arm as your pulled onto another persons lap.

"hey big man what they hell?" Stu says. Micheal growls out underneath you.

"I was having fun.. Fucking ass hat"Stu groans grabbing a pillow and placing it over his lap.

Micheal just sits there with you on his lap.
Not moving an inch.

A deep need starts to burn in your core.
You let out a soft whine, which causes the three to look at you.

A almost perfect shade of red covered your face as micheals hands come up to your hips.

"Oh? Are you that needy?" Billy smirks at you from his spot at the couch.

You blush brightly and get off of Micheal.
Deciding that it would be best to take a moment of air away from the guys.

"Okay... so.." you start walking over to the kitchen. "i will- uh - make popcorn!" you quickly rush out of there, taking notice of the feeling of eyes on your ass.

You look through the pantry to find a box of microwave popcorn.
You take it out of the box and put it in the microwave.

Walking back over to the table and chairs you take a seat and relax, stilling your mind.

30 minutes later of prepping the popcorn in a bowl, you walk back to the Livingroom.

A horror movie is playing and you sit between Micheal and Billy.

A quick glance at Stu to make sure he's comfortable over there, you face reddens once again when he winks at you.
You turn your gaze back to the movie.

𝒯𝒾𝓅: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝒯𝓇𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹.

A little over 30 minutes into the 1 and a half hour horror movie a killing bloody scene come up.
The gore in this scene has your mind racing, you bit your lip as you sit up onto your knees.
'oh wow' is all you can think.

You dig your hand into the bowl half empty as you guys have already almost ate the whole bowl.

At some point later during the movie, you might have to get up and go make another one.

A specific murder come across the screen, a women being cut in half with a dirty axe, plunging into her stomach as she yells out in agony.

Something about this scene stirs something inside of you, maybe it's the face that the axe looks like yours.

This scene has you breathing heavy, clearing a warm feeling between your legs.
You roughly close your legs squeezing them together to rid of the need.
Micheal catches you moving around in your spot a lot.

His eyes gazing from the screen to every so often.
Underneath his mask his eyes scan up your legs, watching as they rub together roughly. His eyes reach up to your face to which is surprised to see you intensely watching the movie, while hardly biting your lip.
He watches you and takes notes of the effect the movie has on you.

Ideas start to flow through his head.
Yet, not innocent ones at all.

——-~><~———

𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒: 𝒯𝓇𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝓊𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃, 𝒾𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓊𝓃𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓈𝒾𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈

𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒:
𝒯𝓇𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝓊𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃, 𝒾𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓊𝓃𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓈𝒾𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈.