A cup of tea

This was a afternoon i spend at the café. Brittany was still at school and i sad down in a nice armchair making my homework for the next day.

The café was probably the nicest i had ever been to. It had armchairs and sofas all around the little area. Next to the nice seating there was a small and cute mahogany table. Their was a first floor and if you walked up a couple of stairs (like three or four steps) you came up to the bar and some chairs and tables. The café had small street lamps all around the place and i just felt really homely in the café.

A British boy voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Tea for a lovely lady" i looked up and a flawless and beautyfull boy put a cup of tea on the table. The guy had chocolaty hair, green hazel eyes and a perfect jaw line. Actually he was completely perfect. He smiled at me. He looked familiar. As if i had seen him years ago.

"I didn't order anything" i said smiling. I was a bit confused, because i'd never seen him at this café before. Did he work here?

"I know, i bought it for you" he said whilst he sad down on the chair across from me. Only then i noticed he had a cup of tea himself, no tray and no apron. He took a sip of his tea and giggled. I think he giggled because of my extremely confused face. I must have looked like an idiot.

"Erhm, what? i cant accept that" i said pushing the tea over to his side of the table.

"well you have to" he said pushing the mug closer to me.

"Ehh, why?" i said more confused than ever.

"Because i already payed for it and i'm surdenly not going to drink it" he said lifting the cup and putting right in front off my hands, which where placed at the table. I laughed. And then smiled.

"Im Jack, by the way" he sad thrusting he hand forward.

"Isabella" i said looking him in his beautyfull green hazel eyes and shaking his hand.

"Beautifull name for a beautifull lady" he said smirking. I laughed.

"Now tell me about yourself, i would love to know" he said and looked me in the eyes. I was enchanted and wasn't able to answer.

"So?" he said after about 20 seconds and i snapped out of my trance and started to tell him about me. We talked for like 2 hours and i had never really connected with a guy the way i connected with him. He was sweet and caring and i really liked him.

"Isabella, Jack!" i heard Brittany's voice behind me.

"Hi babe" i said hugging and just after she walked over and hugged Jack.

"You guys know each other?" i blurted out confused.

"Yeah sure, we became friends right after the first day at uni" Jack stated.

"Oh great" i said smiling still a bit confused. Then i looked at the clock next to Jacks head only to realize that it was very late and i needed to get back to my dorm.

"Im sorry guys i really need to go" i said hushing over and giving Brittany and Jack a hug. Then i went home.

A/N:

Hey guys, or I don't actually know if anyone is reading this or not but if you are reading it and you're not a robot please give me feedback. Help me get better and give me ideas, it would really mean a lot!

Thanks

Lol(lots of love) Isabella ;) xx