I am a panda

A/N: 

Oh. My. God. I just wrote almost the whole chapter and I deleted it all by a mistake. How stupid can you be? Just asking, because I think I'm hitting rock bottom. Well it's late and i'll go to sleep. Gonna try and recreate it tommorow morning. Stupid stupid stupid.... No good comes from writing on a phone! 

Apologising for spelling and other mistakes, please note this was written on an iPad. 

Anyway I would really like if you guys commented and voted so please do that thanks! I think this is chapter 5, am I right? Anyway, Here it is, enjoy:

Jack.  

Jack and Isabella? 

Isabella and Jack? 

Jasabella? 

Jick? 

Stop Isabella what are you doing? You barely know this guy and here you are shipping you two together. CALM YOUR TITS! I shouted. Just not out loud. Off course. I didn't want to wake up my next door neighbours.

It was 5 in the morning and I laid here. Couldn't sleep because I was thinking about Jack. Jack. Sexy Jack. NO Isabella! He doesn't even like you. he's just friendly. That's all. But what if? And he's just so kind, caring and hot. Oh yes hot, indeed. Plus he knew Brittany. Brittany? I sudden thought popped into my head. What if they're together. What if he's with her? You can't do that to Britt! It broke through that I hadn't even thought about asking if he was single. I needed to know. After a long time going back and forth in my head I decided to text Brittany and see if she was up.

"Hey chummy! Are you and Jack together?" -Isabella

She repeated immediately. Why was she up so early?

"No babe,No we're not! You go for it x" - Brittany

I let out a sight of relief and texted her back.

"Alrighty yo, thanks! Why are you up anyways? x" -Isabella

"You woke me up..." -Brittany

"Oh. So sorry Britt!" -Isabella

She didn't answer after that. Guess she had gone to sleep. I put down my phone an even before my head hit the pillow I was fast a sleep. Guess I was tired. And it was a little sorted out now anyway.

~

BEEP BEEEP BEEP BEEP

I shook my head and took my hand out fumbling out after my phone on the nightstand. I pressed the stop button and slowly opened my eyes. They widened in shock when I saw the time. I jumped out of bed and starting pulling a pair of skinny jeans on and my 'Jack Daniels' tank top. If I had looked out the window I would probably have dressed differently. But nooooo. I wasn't that smart at all. The rain was pouring down and I had 12 minutes before I needed to be at the lecture and only getting to the hall was a 10 minute walk from my flat.

I went over to my mirror and gasped in disbelieve. I had the hugest bags under my eyes. That's weird I never get bags under my eyes. Whatever. I shook it of, applied some concealer and mascara and ran out the door with my notes and a pencil. Again, next time just slow down and look out the window. A wise advise!

The moment my head was out the door and out in the pouring rain, heavy raindrops started to run down me. I tried covering myself up with my notes and my hands. Again, think Isabella think! When I came to the hall my notes was all wet and well, I was to.

I looked up and saw that the professor weren't here yet and a smile began to cross my face. I looked around to find a seat and caught Jacks eyes in the crowd. He waved me over and I started to walk across the hall to get to him. Just when I thought that my luck was turning I saw myself in the window reflection. Ugh I looked hideous. Mascara was forming black around my eyes and my wet close clung to my body ,I don't know what I looked like... Actually yes, I looked like a panda.

I sat down beside Jack at his table. He looked at me and let a little giggle out.  

"It's not funny!" I said shaking my head.  

"Not at all" he said on the urge to let a loud laugh escape his lips. I gave him my dead look and he turned serious.  

"I'm sorry love, takes this!" He said pulling a sweatshirt of his, out of his backpack and handing it over to me. "No I can't, you need it" I said pushing he's hands back. "You need it more then I do and I think it'll suite you. Now go change before the lecture starts" he said smiling and giving me a little push towards the toilet.

I took My tank top of and pulled the sweatshirt over my head. Holy sweet Jesus. A nice cologne filled my nostrils and I sniffed in the cent. I took a piece of paper, put water on it and began taking away the mascara that was under and over my eyes. When I looked decent I took my top and walked back to the table where Jack was sitting. As I approached Jack smiled and said "I was right I see! It suites you very well" he smiled and looked me up and down. I instantly blushed looking down at my shoes. I sat down next to him and let out a small giggle. He smiled at me and began rubbing circles on my back so I could get some body warmth. The moment his hands touched my back, I felt a shiver running through my body. How was he doing this to me? I closed my eyes and just enjoyed being gently touched by Jack.

~

"So you have a thing for Jack?" Brittany said giggling.

It was afternoon, a couple of days after my 'panda' incident with Jack and Britt wanted a chat session. She was at work so I sat at the bar in the cafe with a cup of tea in my hands and talking whilst she walked around doing stuff behind the disk. Brittany read me like an open book so I couldn't hide my new crush from her. I know I only had known Jack for around a week but I... Yeah well I'm guessing you know the feeling.

"I guess so" I said blushing. The torture wasn't over yet and I knew I could expect more.

"I could be so great if you two got together" she said smiling from ear to ear.

"But what if he doesn't like me?" I asked looking down at the table.

"He probably does Isa, but don't get your hopes up because he is just very flirty to everyone, except boys... And please don't go ruin your friendship with him if he doesn't like you, okay?" she said and with that a customer made the doorbell ring.  

It was Jack.

"Hi girls! What's crackle lacking?" He blurted out and took a seat next to me. He looked so good with his tight t-shirt and jeans. I hadn't seen him since the incident and I had missed those green eyes. So beautiful. He must've noticed I was staring at him because a sudden grin was upon his face. He waved a hand in front of my face and smirked.

A/N: 

So thank you guys for reading that! I know it short but I didn't really know how to continue it. But I've a lot of ideas for the next chapter and while they are still here I will be starting on it. Please note that next chapter I will jump in time because I don't really know an other way to do it.  

Vote/fan/comment?