Trouble

I was squeezed in between Jack and Finn Throughout the whole dinner. It was awful. I felt awful. Why was i always so unlucky. It's not like i wanted to cause any trouble too two best friends, Brothers, Twins. I hate myself right now.

"So Isabella tell me a little about yourself" Rebecca said taking another piece off her food.

"Well, where to start" i said thinking about what i should tell and what i shoulnd't.

"I'm from Denmark and moved here for university. I really want to become an actress and i like children and animals. Although I'm allergic. For animals not children." Amazing presentation Isabella, bravo.

She just smiled at me and they all continued chatting like before. I could go back to spacing out. Soon enough i felt an arm sneak around my neck and a hand lying at my shoulder. I looked up and Finn captured my eyes with his. He smiled warmly at me and gave my shoulder a squeeze with his hand as sort of a approval that i did good enough.

I could feel Jacks stare burn in my hair and i turned my gaze down just looking at my food.

I felt awful once again and I couldn't just wiggle Finns hand off of me. That would be rude. But again what should I do about Jack.

I was so confused I got a headache. Boys are stupid.

The thing is, I had given up on boys years ago. Partly because only two other guys had had crushes on me in all my life but also because they never seemed to be nice to me. But these two. The Harries twins. Oh my god. They were amazing creatures.

My thoughts were shattered apart by a hand suddenly resting on my thigh. I looked up at Finn again who was deep in conversation with his dad his arm still around me. I turned too look at Jack who just gave me a reassuring smile.

Ugh.

~

I was sat in my room (the guest room) and was happy that the dinner was finally over. I had been rough been squeezed in between two of the sexiest twins alive.

I looked at my black high heels by the door and remembered the way home

-flashback-

"Ugh it really hurts. Why did you guys insist on walking home? We would be home by now if we had just taken the car with your parents" I said walking along the road with the twins.

"Because its a beautiful night and I wanted to show you, and then Finn tagged along" Jack whispered in my ear taking an arm around my waist.

"I will give you a piggy-bag ride home" Finn said standing in front of me and Jack.

-flashback over-

I shouldn't had gotten a piggy-bag ride of Finn. I saw how jealous Jack got when I accepted the offer. I couldn't help it though, it did hurt very bad.

I lied down on pathetic bed and just after there was a knock on the door.

"Come on in" I said not wanting to bother getting of the bed.

"Hey, can we talk" Finns head popped in the door and smiled his welcoming and warm smiled.

I looked up making sure which twin it was. "Sure".

I sat up on the bed and scooting over making room for Finn as he sat down beside me. In 10-20 Seconds we just sat looking into each others eyes and the silence was broke by Finn leaning in to kiss me. I was shocked by how fast he wanted to make a move on me so I didn't kiss back at first but after a good 5 seconds I started kissing back playing with the hair in his neck. Finn pulled away and smiled. He stood up and made his way too the door. Before he went out he said.

"I really like you, Isabella" and with that he was gone.

You're in some deep shit now Isabella.

A/N:

Hello!! Sorry it took me so insanely long to update. My computer has broken so I haven't been able to update it. Please don't throw things at me! And im also really sorry that it is so short i just find this bit really hard. Gonna try to get a computer and update soon hopefully. Thank you for 300+ reads its amazing!

Make sure to leave feedback and vote, thanks! xx