Home?

"Something wrong?" Jack asked with a concern look on his face.

He had stopped his packing and was looking at me who was sitting on the tip of his bed. I looked up and met his green hazel eyes. I could use hours staring into those. But that would not be appropriate. I had been on uni since summer and it was now Christmas time and time for people to go home to celebrate my favourite holiday. I had looked forward to coming home and see my family because I missed them like crazy and I hadn't seen them since the start of the summer. Unfortunately there was not enough money for me to come home. Not on my end, my mothers end or my fathers end. I was devastated.

Over the time that had past, my feelings for Jack had only grown stronger. But he had become my best friend and me, Brittany and him were always together. Hanging out. I guess you could say that he had friend zoned me. All because I didn't have the guts to tell him how I felt. I should have done it from the start. I didn't.

Jack was still just as flirty as when I met him and that confused me. Even though Brittany said to me time after time that he was flirty to everyone, I couldn't stop falling madly in love with him.

I missed my family and I had hoped to spent Christmas with Brittany and her family but her parents decided to go to Thailand all of a sudden and leave me here. With no one.

"Jack. I'm not quite sure about coming to your house." I said pausing whilst I tapped my fingers at the bed.

"I don't want to interrupt anything. And it is Christmas after all. I'll be fine here" I said looking up at him and pulling a fake smile.

"There is no way you're spending Christmas alone, bells! And I would really like you to meet my family as well. Plus they've already agreed to you coming and they're looking forward to meeting you." He said smiling.

I shrugged.

"Don't do that!" He warned me.

"What is going to happen if I do?" I pouted teasing him a bit. I loved teasing him.

"This" he said jumping at me and laying me down at the bed. He placed himself on top of me so I couldn't move. He began tickling me and I laughed hysterically.

"Stop.  

Jack.  

Omg.  

Please?" I begged while laughing so hard.

"You'll come?" He asked with a smirk on his face still tickling me.

"I'll come, I'll come. Just stop!"

He stopped and lifted his leg of me and continued packing and smiling to himself.

~

Jacks P.O.V

"Something wrong?" I asked concerned. She usually spoke a lot but right now she was really quiet just sitting on the tip of my bed.

I stopped packing and looked at her. She looked up and met my eyes with her ocean blue ones. God they were beautiful. She was beautiful. I had liked since the first time i laid my eyes on her. My feelings for her had grown stronger because we basically spend everyday together. Also with Britt of course. But there was just something about her. We were best friends and the reason for that was probably that she didn't look me in the way I looked at her. Except lately I had gotten this vibe from her.

"Jack. I'm not quite sure about coming to your house." She said pausing whilst she tapped her fingers at my bed.

"I don't want to interrupt anything. And it is Christmas after all. I'll be fine here" She said looking up at me and pulling a smile. I could tell it was fake. I knew she had it hard. Being away from you family wasn't easy and she didn't even have enough money to go back to her family for Christmas, the best holiday of the year. I had offered her money for a plane ticket home, but she wouldn't accept it. Understandable.