Drunk

The smell of alcohol had been in my nostrils all evening. It was late in the night and i was sitting on the couch talking to Sam. Both Jack and Finn had come up to me and introduced med to some very lovely people. I had been asked severeal times wich twin i was dating or if i was single. Each time i had stuttered a very awkward answer out. Something like, we'll see what time brings. Communication is hard. Espeacilly when you have no idea of the answer. I didn't want to hurt Jack but Finn was just so kind and amazing. He was hard too resist.

"Isabella, come back to earth" Sam snapped me out of my thoughts by snapping a finger in front off my head.

The funny thing was that i didn't usually get distracted from a conversation that easy. I must've been drunk. Really drunk.

"What were we talking about?" i said too Sam and gave him a awkward smile. While mentally hitting myself in the head for zoning out so much i couldn't even remember.

Jacks p.o.v

I loved how she and Sam had really hit it off the first night i had introduced them. They were constantly talking and laughing. They were obviously both drunk. Me on the other hand. Being the one throwing the party isn't always fun. I had promised my mom to take care of the house and i was not one to break a promise.

I catched her gaze and she smiled at me lifting up her cup as a way of saying cheers. I smiled back. God i loved her smile. The way her eyes crinkled and that she got only one dimple. It was on right side. She was adorable. I loved her. I needed to tell her. But not to night. She was to drunk and woulnd't remember a single thing of what i would've said, if i did it tonight. But she needed to know that i was in love with her.

Isabella's p.o.v

I laughed at what Sam said. He was the nicest guy! And it was nice finally to meet some of Jacks friends.

"Excuse me Sam, i need some fresh air" i said standing up.

"Should i go with you?" he asked and looked concerned.

"No its fine" i said and gave him a smile before walking out to the backyard.

Finns p.o.v

I had watching her every movement all night. Not to sound like a stalker, but she was just so amazing. I hadn't got her out of my head for the half year it had been since i had met her. She was just so beautiful, kind and genuine.

When she stood up and walked swaying over to the door out to our back garden i took my chance. I stood up from my place at the floor and walked to the bathroom. I was gonna splash some water in my face just too living up a little.

Jacks p.o.v

She looked dizzy and way too drunk so, i followed her out to the back garden.

"You okay?" i asked.

She turned around and shook her head. A single tear escaped her eye. She started to shiver and i took my jacket off and placed it on her shoulders and then pulled her into a hug. She had probably been drinking too much. I pushed her lightly out of my embrace and looked into her deep blue eyes. She leaned in and we kissed. We had kissed before but it was still as passionate, as amazing and as loving. A shiver went down my spine when she snaked her arms around my neck. I hold her by the waist and pulled her close.

Finns p.o.v

I walked out of the bathroom and began walking outside. When i stepped out in the cold air i saw her. But she was kissing some guy. I thought she liked me. Then it acquired to me. It was Jack. The anger started to built up in me, but i kept quiet. He shouldn't get the girl. Not this time. He always did. Whenever we liked the same girl it was always him they preferred. I just gonna have to up my game.

A/N:

So i updated again! slightly longer this time. Sorry for the many p.o.v switching just felt like i needed som more of Jack and Finns p.o.v. So who do like Isabella with? Comment below and as always don't forget to vote/comment/share/follow:)

Also, i've started a new fanfiction. Its a Troye sivan fanfiction, go give it a read!

OMG ALMOST 1000 READS; THIS IS INSANE!! thank you so much xx

4 votes for next chapter?

And finally, i have an math exam tommorow. Wish me luck! xx