Chapter 4 A start of a new era

PLEASE go and read the Explanation of Spirits .

Time skip one week

Bitzel's POV:

"Theseus! You awake?" Yelled Deo.

It was 7:45 am. We wanted to show Tom's the zone.

"Yeah, just one second" responded Tom's.

Tommy's POV:

I waked in the garden to find Bitzel talking to a black and white cat [ one of the things a hacker can do( Sorry for not doing the Explanation)], Luke dieing because of the cuteness in front of him [ Bitzel and the cat ( again platonic)] and Deo just looking at them (you have no idea how much I wanted to say "Is just existing" ).

"I'm here" I said.

" So what are we doing?" questioned Luke.

" I wanna show Theseus the zone" responded Deo.

" When are we leaving? Also you guys can call me Tommy or Tom" I said.

"Probably at 10 am" Said Bitzel.

Time skip because I don't know what to write:

Ray's/Narrators POV:

In the past year B.B. have become one of the most powerful and popular groups in the world ( this is practically the first chapter). They are rumors that they are now trying to find their leaders family, but we don't exactly know if it's true...

Deo's POV:

In the past month, me and the rest of the B.B. tried ( and we still are ) to find Sunshine's ( so Deo is calling Tommy Sunshine and for Karl I have something else) family. We still don't know anything.

I'm in my bed, thinking about how are we gonna find them. We only know that they aren't dead, are in this dimension, his dad lost his memory, Karl is now in a server, but we don't know which one, his dad's a...

"Deo, I think I found something..." said Bitzel, stopping me from continuing with my "investigation".

----------------------------
Hey!!!

I'm so sorry that this chapter took so long and that is so short. I had a test and I needed to study ( I had to remember somethings ).

Thank you for reading and for getting Explanation of T.T to 7 reads in less then a minute.

I want to thank NabihaAhmed860 for the help. Go check out her story's, there really good.

I think this is all.

Bye!!!