Explanation Servers

You're born in a server. You can continue living in that server, or you can change servers.

If you want to change servers, you need to give the admin/admins, your data. Your data is your information. Your name, hobbies, allergies, lover/lovers name (if you have one. If you don't, if you are divorced, if one of your ex had a criminal record, etc. Of course, it only applies if you've been in that position), if you have a child/children, your family's name (only close family [-aunts, uncles, cousins, etc]) if you know them, your guardian names, skills, etc. This helps to detect criminals.

There can only be 10 admins in a server. Admins have ranges. The first one means your the Demigod or God that created the server. Only they can create one. Second is usually family or lover (if you're in a poly relationship, then the oldest/most powerful is the highest in range). The 3 rank is usually occupied by family, lover, friend. From there, it isn't something most used, but your creature and age count.

If you want to join a server and you are underage, then your guardian needs to approve of it. If you don't have one, then someone on the server needs to adopt you/take responsibility for you. If no one takes you in, then you'll not be able to join.

There is a main server that has no God or Demigod controling it. It's controlled by humans. If you can't enter any server or you just want to take some time off, then there is a good place. It's practically the place where all the things are. The servers that you live in are called semi-servers. The other servers are servers ( just servers...). There is the best place to sell things. The top server is the main server. There is where the big things happen.

I think this is all there is to them...If you feel like I missed something, please comment and I'll write it. I just started school so I won't be able to write that much. I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to stick to the one chapter a week, but I'll try.

Thank you for reading.

Byeeee!!!