Chapter 2 Reunion

A little spoiler but the people Tommy's close to call him Tommy or Toms

BB/Business bay POV:

Some weeks ago we received a message that informed us that someone will be teleported to our base.

We only know that they will appear in some weeks ( before the day they appear we will receive another letter ) and that they will be our boss.

Yesterday we got a letter that said "Tomorrow is the day".

Now we are looking for them.

Deo's looking around the house/mansion, Bitzel in the forest and Luke between the mansion and the forest.

Bitzel POV:

I was looking in the forest when I heard Luke yell that he thinks that he found the person how got teleported.

I started to go the way that I knew Luke was.

When I knew that I was near the lake, where Luke is supposed to be, I yelled.

,,Luke??? You ok???"

,,I'm ok. We are near the lake" Luke yelled.

,,You found them???" I said.

Tommy POV:

Suddenly a person appeared. They looked somewhat familiar.

,,Wait... Tommy?!?!" That person yelled.

,,Do...Do I know you...???" I question.

,,Is me, Bitzel!!!" He said.

Suddenly I remembered. Some years back, I had a good friend named Bitzel. He then desperate.

No one knows what happened to him. I was really sad. He was one of my only friends.

,,Bitzel!!! Is so good to see you!!!" I said/ yelled.

,,You guys know each other???"

,,Yeah!!! We know each other." I responded.

,, Come on guys. Let's go inside." Bitzel said.

,,Y-Yeah..." Luke said, still processing what he was told.

We laughed. This is gonna be interesting.

----------------------------------

Hey!!!

Sorry that it took so much for this story to be out and that it was short. Is easier for me to write short stories now but I'll try to make them longer.

I had no motivation to write. I finally finished this story on a school trip. I wrote the story will listening to music.

I have a idea for the next story but I have no idea when it WILL be out. I'll try to have it as soon as possible.

I think the best is if I write a story from 2 days to 2 days.

I will appreciate if you can write a comment with idea for the story.

I NEED something to make Tommy. I will need to be something in the next chapter. Also names/nicknames for Tommy, Karl( more Tommy ). Please comment. I will appreciate.

I consider myself a girl, I love music, singing, acting and drama I like reading. I'm a leo.

I'm glad that Dream did a face revel. He isn't my favorite but I like him( not in a romantic way ).

Thank you for you for reading!!!

Bye!!!