1- Deep Sleep

Sakura, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke finally start making their way further and further into the train as Sakura opens the door to the carriage at the back of the train. Tanjiro and Zenitsu take the lead as Sakura drags Inosuke through the carriage by his ear, Inosuke looking around the train in astonishment.

"It's so fast!" Inosuke yells as he jumps at the window, scaring a few people sitting by the window.

"I'm so sorry!" Sakura says with a bow as she drags Inosuke away, "forget that" Sakura says as she pushes Inosuke in front of her by his back, forcing her to walk, "stop being an idiot".

"It's so fucking fast!" Inosuke says as he jumps upwards.

They continue to walk along the train, looking out for Rengoku as Zenitsu and Tanjiro help some people put their luggage on the racks.

"Sakura-san said he was another Hashira, are you sure you'll recognise his face?" Zenitsu asks as Sakura ties Inosuke onto her back, Inosuke sitting there, contemplating life.

"I'm sure I will. He had amazing hair and the most peircing eyes as well. He had a scent I couldn't forget either" Tanjiro says confidently.

"Woah what the hell was that?" Inosuke yells as he scares a family nearby.

"I think I'll know it's him once we get close" Tanjiro says as he opens the door of the carraige.

"Umai!" someone yells as everyone is taken aback by the loudness of the person's voice.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu walk over to Kyojuro as they try to get his attention as Sakura wrestles Inosuke into the carriage. Kyojuro continues to repeat the word "umai" after every bite of the 100 bento boxes he bought from the station earlier.

"Is that really the flame Hashira guy?" Zenitsu asks as he and Tanjiro stand near Kyojuro.

"Yeah" Tanjiro says with a small nod.

"Are you sure he's not just some random glutton?" Zenitsu asks as he looks at Tanjiro.

"Yeah, I'm sure" Tanjiro says once again.

"Umai!" Kyojuro says.

"Uh Rengoku-san?" Tanjiro says as he tries to get Kyojuro's attention.

"Excuse me? Rengoku-san?" Tanjiro says as Zenitsu stands behind him.

"Umai!" Kyojuro says loudly as he turns and looks at the two of them, shocking them both slightly.

"Kyojuro!" Sakura calls out to him.

"Sakura-san, welcome" Kyojuro says as he stands up and he bows to her.

"I got your message about joining the mission so I thought I'd bring my three new Tsuguko" Sakura says as she makes the three boys stand in front of her, "this is Tanjiro Kamado, he's a water breathing user, this is Zenitsu Agatsuma, he's a thunder breathing user and this is Inosuke Hashibira, he's a self taught self made beast breathing user".

"Is that so? I'm apologise for bringing you out on a double Hashira mission" Kyojuro says as he looks at Sakura.

"It's no problem, at least I can bring these three boys out for some training" Sakura says with a smile.

"You're the one from the meeting with Sakura-san and the Master" Kyojuro says as he looks over at Tanjiro.

"Yes, I am" Tanjiro says as he looks down, "my name is Tanjiro Kamado and these are my fellow demon slayers, Inosuke Hashibira and Zenitsu Agatsuma".

"I see, and the box on your back. Am I right to assume that is your little sister's way of hiding from the sun?" Kyojuro asks as he spots Nezuko's box on his back.