5- Akaza

Kyojuro kicks through one of the window's of the train as he jumps through the gap, Sakura in his arms. Kyojuro jumps down and lands on the ground as he looks around and sees Zenitsu starting to pull people from the rubble, Nezuko helping as well. He spots Tanjiro laid down on the ground in the distance as he walks over carrying Sakura in his arms.

"Kamado" Kyojuro says as Tanjiro turns his head to look at him.

"Rengoku-san, is Sakura-san okay?" Tanjiro asks as he lays on the ground unable to move.

"Sakura-san is safe Kamado, don't worry" Kyojuro says as he looks at the boy, "you should be more focused on yourself at the moment".

"Why is Sakura waking up? We defeated that demon so why?" Inosuke asks worriedly, finally getting her name right for once.

"I don't know but I need you to watch over Sakura-san for me" Kyojuro says as he lays Sakura down near Inosuke.

Inosuke nods as he sits down next to Sakura, his two swords laid across his legs. Kyojuro walks to Tanjiro who tries to move in order to get to Sakura, using the breathing he taught her as well.

"I see you mastered total concentration breathing constant. As always, Sakura-san is an excellent mentor" Kyojuro says as he crouches down next to Tanjiro.

"Rengoku-san, what do I do?" Tanjiro asks as he looks at Kyojuro worriedly.

"If you continue to move, the breathing won't be effective and you won't be able to stop the breathing" Kyojuro says as he presses a finger onto Tanjiro's shoulder.

"I need to get to Sakura-san" Tanjiro says as he tears up slightly.

"If you were to be more injured because you wanted to see her, Sakura-san would be upset" Kyojuro says as Tanjiro gives up as he lays flat on his back, continuing his breathing, "mastering total concentration breathing constant is one of the first steps to becoming a Hashira. There are 10,000 other steps you must take before becoming a Hashira however".

"I'll do my best" Tanjiro says confidently.

"You're bleeding from the abdomen. You have to concentrate more and improve the precision of your breathing. Make your nerves reach every inch of your body. You have a blood vessel there but it has torn" Kyojuro explains.

Tanjiro concentrates as hard as he can as he lets out a sigh of relief, "that's it, stanch it, stop the bleeding" Kyojuro says as he presses a finger against Tanjiro's forehead, "you did an amazing job. You'll be able to do so many more things after mastering your breathing. That doesn't mean you'll be able to do absolutely everything but you'll become a stronger version of yourself for sure".

"Right" Tanjiro says with a confident smile.

"Everyone is safe. There are hordes of injured people but nobody's life is in danger. Don't strain yourself. Take it easy and rest up" Kyojuro says reassuringly.

"Thank you for helping me and mentoring me" Tanjiro says with a smile as he looks over at Sakura, "will Sakura-san be okay? The last thing I did was fight with her. If something were to happen to her, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself".

"I believe she was injected with something to send her into a deep slumber, that's what the bright green veins on her neck are pointing out to me anyways" Kyojuro explains.

"I won't forgive the demons for hurting Sakura-san" Tanjiro says angrily.

"I'll take Sakura-san back to the butterfly mansion once the mission is over. Kocho will be able to find an antidote and she'll finally wake up" Kyojuro says happily.