A LOST BATTLE OF SURVIVAL

Stories don't have endings it has chapters some are filled with happiness some with sorrow, the characters choose when to start and when to end themselves, and today I decided to give up, give up on my character not on my love for you Shiv. The story doesn't end here but I think my part is over now.

-- CHANDANI AASHIVIK SINGH RATHORE

3 weeks later

RAGHAV'S POV

Another Disappointment and failure. Our search team is finding boss for the last 3 weeks but we failed every time. The rumours are going on assuming him dead but we know he isn't dead. I looked at my laptop again to get a single clue from his side, there were only two tracking devices with him, one is his phone and another one was attached to his blazer's cufflinks but both are destroyed. From the day he went missing, no one took rest, all of our men are overworking to find him. Even Yug (Chandani's brother) and Siddharth are helping us to find him.

Kabir is drowning himself in guilt, he blamed himself for everything, we tried hard to make him understand but he isn't listening to anyone. Mindlessly he is searching for him with his team, he had lost himself. 

For Chandani, the poor girl is suffering the most. The girl who used to be the joy of this mansion, the same girl who can never see anyone sad and do things to make everyone happy now lost her charm, most of the time she shut herself in the room. Her friends and Shrishti tried to talk to her many times but she never let her pain out. She never cried in front of anyone but one can hear her cries behind the door, her agony can be heard in her silence. My heart wrench for her she is like my little sister, and everyone can feel her pain.

 Even after knowing this world, she chooses to be with him risking her life, to give him all the care and happiness he deserves. All I know is she is a pure and happiest soul. Every man is trying their best to find him, they also can't see their queen's suffering. 

''Our spies informed me that ready is gathering everyone for a huge attack, as the boss isn't here he wants to take control'' Yash said and I looked at him tiredly. Everything is slipping out of our hands. Reddy has been creating many problems for us, he had tried to attack us many times but is never successful.

''We will see him Yash'' I told him to which he nodded.

CHANDANI'S POV

''Moon you are such a careless person'' I heard a faint voice and realized whom it belonged to, forcing my eyes to open u I saw him standing in front of me folding his hands on his chest, grunting something inaudible and an angry look laced on his face. My lips curved in a smile as I saw him after many weeks. My eyes brimmed with tears, I ran to him and embraced him in a tight hug.

''You are here'' I called him between my hiccups, not believing he is here in front of me. He runs his fingers through my hair calming me down slowly.

''Yes my kiddo, I am here now stop crying'' he mumbled wiping my tears but I cried harder this time. I can't believe he is with me, finally. 

''It hurts me when you cry'' he whispers softly bringing his lips close to my eyes as he gently sucked my tears. I closed my eyes feeling his lips on my skin after so long.

''You are the reason behind them, I don't want to cry but I miss you every day, please come back I promise I won't ignore you, I will never leave your side and I will not even stop you from taking the morning kiss right on the bed'' I wailed in desperation crying my heart out, he stood there listening to all my worries with his hands on my cheeks rubbing my tears.