Chapter 1 - Just Another Monday

"Maybe currently they'll see me as a girl with halo and wings instead of a black tail that has arrow at the end and a big fork with a long handle." Lenox Tillman, The Alpha's Luna.

*Lenox Tillman*

First thing that I realized before entering the school is my heart beating so fast, I thought it will explode and break my rib cage.

I looked around and everywhere scattered my schoolmates chitchatting happily with one another. That's one of the images I wanna see. I want to see those until—-even after—- the day has come because each and every one of them deserves to be happy. When a few spotted me walking, they stopped for a second. I really want to hug them but I can't.

If I could possibly give  each of them the most annoying glare I could muster to let them see more the new Lenox Tillman which I do not do willingly, I would have but that's just a waste of my and their precious time so I just rolled my eyes at whoever wants to see it.

If it wasn't for that maybe currently I'll be hugging them asking "How's your weekend? You? How about you?" but no. Maybe currently they'll see me as a girl with halo and wings instead of a black tail that has arrow at the end and a big fork with a long handle. But I couldn't blame them, could I? This was all my decisions after all and its for their best.

"Len!" Shei, my best friend greeted pulling me back to earth.

"Hey. Shei! I missed you." I honestly said. My weekend was terrible, I tell you.

"I missed you, too."

"Come. I don't want to stay here any longer." I said loud and clear enough to let others hear and she nod in agreement.

"So how's your  weekend?" she asked trying to start a conversation.

"Nah. I did nothing but to open the desktop, eat and sleep when I need to." I said my tone deep deep down the ocean of Sarcasm.

"Tell me about it. What I did was just read books. I mean yeah.. That was enjoying but I wanted my body to enjoy, too." Shei's father owns a Microsoft Company, hence she all have the latest novels. I asked her what title and when she answered I almost yawn just hearing the title. I mean, judging a book is the most cruel thing I could do but sometimes I can't stop to judge them by the title. Seriously.

I thought we were practically going to have an impeccable Monday morning but when I opened my locker everything greeted me with evil smirks. I mean every-dirty-things. Dirty combs, papers, lipsticks, broken glass/mirror. I even saw boxers. Quickly I pulled the trash bin from the corner and throw them all in it. I wasn't scared or worried because Celestine High students can't do more than that.

Students here are all from respected and/or famous families, so they have some reputation to keep.  If some are lucky enough they'll get scholarship. I was enrolled here because my mom and dad said they can afford it. We have a café that has many branches around the place. It is not successful as Starbucks but is steady.

Situations like this started when I started 'acting like a bitch' (according to them). Since Shei's locker is just next to mine she saw everything but I told her not to move a muscle, and when I was done I thought it was her lockers that was messed up.

"Who ever son of a bitch did this I swear to my breasts I will make sure they will not hear the first bell ring!" she hissed but I was total opposite because I was there busting into loud laughs with her choice of words.

~•~

When the 5th bell rang indication that its lunch, as usual I was the first one to go out and waited for Shei on our usual spot.