Episode 1: Murder Family

Scorpion stood on top of one of the many rooftops of Imp city. After a few days of joining I.M.P, Scorpion has begun adjusting to Imp city as his new home. Even though Moxxie and Millie offered him a place to stay until he found an apartment, he kindly rejected as he saw the streets as suitable enough already. Besides, it's not like anything in Imp city can possibly pose a threat to him anyway. He became somewhat of a vigilante as he will casually save those that get robbed or jumped on. He considered this as a fresh start now that he was free from Quan Chi's control. The vengeful spirit did this mostly during the night to the early morning before clocking in to work. It sounds a bit strange, but at least Blitzo was a better boss than Quan Chi was. He just wished that they would get some clients so they could do some killing.

"I don't have time for this! Leave me alone!" A female voice shouted.

Scorpion quickly turned his head and saw a group of 5 young Imps ganging up on a female demon in one of the ally ways. She had purple skin with striped curved horns on her head, and was wearing rectangular glasses. She wore a pale red shirt with x stitches on it, along with an eye where her pendant was. Her hair was long and white and pulled back with a black bandana. She wore a dark skirt with an upside down cross on it and heels. She also had sharp yellow teeth.

"Come on sweet cakes. We know you got some cash on ya. Just hand them over and no one gets hurt....for now." The leader of the group said.

They all slowly approached her with knives and chin in their pockets. Suddenly, Scorpion appeared out of nowhere and kicked the leader in the head before taking down each member one by one with ease.

The female demon let out a gasp as she watched Scorpion kick the first imp in the stomach before he followed up with a roundhouse punch to his face. He then proceeded to kick another imp in the groin, before smashing the second imp's arm into a wall. Scorpion hit them so hard that she could hear their bones crack with every blow. Once the group were down for the count, Scorpion looked at the shocked female demon.

"Are you alright?" He asked her.

She stood there with her mouth agape. "Y-you're the guy that everyone keeps talking about." She stuttered.
"I assume that my presence has been noticed faster than I thought." Scorpion said before placing his right hand on his left chest pec and bowed to her as a sign of respect, "I was once known as Hanzo Hasashi when I was alive, but you may call me Scorpion."

The female demon was still stunned by how fast he took down the thugs that tried to rob her.

"M-Mayberry. Matilda Mayberry." She said.

Scorpion then rose up and the two faced each other.

"I see you have already met the locals of Imp city." Scorpion said, "Sorry that your welcome wasn't a pleasant one."

"Nah. I've dealt with worse before." Matilda said.

"What brings you to Imp City, Matilda?" Scorpion said.

"I saw the commercial of this company called the 'Immediate Murder Professionals'. I was on my way there until those little dickheads stopped me." She said, "I want revenge on this bitch that practically ruined my life before I came here."

An imaginary light bulb lit on the top of Scorpion's head. This sounded like a client. He also knows a thing or two about getting revenge on someone as he tracked down Sub-Zero and killed him for killing his wife and son. Granted, his vengeance was misdirected as it was Quan Chi disguised as Sub-Zero and annihilated the Shiri Ryu, his own clan. He saw this as a win-win situation as she will be I.M.P's first client since.....who knows how long and Scorpion can help Mayberry complete her revenge.