Episode 5: Moon Festival

Inside Stolas' bedroom, Stolas let out a deep sigh of passion. Sunlight shone through the stained glass windows. The tied up curtains, walls and hanging banners all bore small crowns within the family crest designs. Blitzo lit up a cigarette and proceeded to smoke with his hands folded behind his head against the pillows. Blitzo glanced over as Stolas leaned his head toward him.

Stolas smiled. "I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full moon."

Stolas briefly moved his head upside down playfully. His gray feathery chest was visible, with leather straps crossing his chest and shoulders. Both his black hands were tied over his head with rope to the headboard. A red ball gag was around his neck and a harness. Blitzo's chest was a natural red and white and a small black sleeveless jacket was the only thing he wore.

Blitzo reached up and pressed his cigarette tip against the rope, freeing Stolas' hands. Stolas took a long drag from Blitzo's cigarette.

"When this happens, it's not really something I fuss about," Blitzo mentioned. "But do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have like fifteen new clients waiting for heads to roll." Blitzo tapped a finger to his palm several times for emphasis.

"As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my grimoiiiire is actually incredibly important," said Stolas. "And it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty-bitty Imps like yourself."

Stolas put out the cigarette on Blitzo's head and pinched the imp's cheeks. An annoyed Blitzo grunted and shoved his hand away.

"The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion!" Stolas explained. "It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath." Stolas flexed his thin dark arms while Blitzo pulled a stray white feather out of his mouth in disgust. "It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals." Stolas added. Stolas rested his head on his hand close to Blitzo.

"Wrath, huh?" Blitzo asked. "My employees are from there. I've never really been there. I've heard it's full of inbred chucklefucks."

Stolas sat up in excitement. "Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all..."

With a playful shake of his shoulders, Stolas pulled the cover over his head. His grinning face then appeared near Blitzo's crotch.

"...special access." Stolas chuckled, holding onto Blitzo's legs.

"Look, I told you, we're not bodyguards, okay?" Blitzo explained. "That was a one-time thing we did badly."

"I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun!" Stolas mentioned. He stood up with the covers on his head and did a playful owl head tilt. "I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year." He smiled, eyes briefly closed.

Blitzo sighed. "Well if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. I did promise Hanzo to take him to the other rings, so this is kind of a good way to get him out of the city for a little bit. Plus, it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway."

Stolas leaned toward Blitzo and spoke in a baby talk voice. "Aww, I'm sowwy your clients will have to wait."

Blitzo chuckled and waved a dismissive hand. "Oh, fuck my clients!"

Millie and Moxxie slept peacefully in their bed. The design on the magenta headboard was heart-like and resembled imp horns. The top was decorated with pinkish diamond designs, while several daggers and knives were stuck into it.

Just then, Moxxie's phone lit up beside a white alarm clock with a music note on it. An organ sound from the Phantom of the Opera played from his cell phone. Moxxie groggily opened his glowing yellow eyes, pressed a finger to the phone and turned over.