Episode 2: Loo-Loo Land

Octavia had the unpleasant wake up call to her parents yelling at each other again. Her pink angular eyes with constricted white pupils shot out of her eyes as the screams echoed through the palace. At the age of 17, Octavia obtained a goth type attitude and personality after learning about what her father did with Blitzo. She could tell which was worse, her father acting like a total child to the situation or her mother's constant screaming about it over and over again. Safe to say, her world was in complete division.

Octavia sat up in bed, with her feathers ruffled, quite literally as well as figuratively. With a grumpy look on her face, Octavia inserted earphones into her ears and held a blue phone in her hand, decorated with a yellow crescent moon. He opened her phone that had a sad face on the screen as she pressed play on it.

"My world is burning down around me

My deep despair is what surrounds me, (yeah)

The dark decay

I feel so sad

It's black and gray

I hate you, dad

You'll never change

You'll only lie

It's all the same

My world is burning down around me

My deep despair is what surrounds me, (yeah)

My world is burning down around me

My deep despair is what will drown me, (yeah)

It's not a phase

It's not a phase

It's not a phase

It's not a phase

It's not a phase

It's not a phase

Mom, I swear, it's not a phase

My world is burning down around me

My deep despair is what surrounds me, (yeah)

My world is burning down around me

My deep despair is what will drown me, (yeah)"

She got dressed in her usual outfit. Pink shirt with stars on it, black pants, shoes and a crown on her head. Octavia walked through the walls as the screaming continued from Stella. Kitchen utilities were thrown and even a Venus Flytrap crashed onto the floor. The goth owl girl stepped over it as entered the kitchen where the two parents were having their argument.

"You want to fuck this one too?!"

In a fury, Stella grabbed a small white dressed imp butler and violently tossed him at her husband.

Stolas flinched, holding up his hands. "No! Of course not!"

Stella pointed a condescending finger at him. "You are a goddamn embarrassment! I'm not spending another moment looking at your pathetic, imp-sucking face!"

Stella stormed out of the room, tossing and breaking more of Stolas' beloved potted plants as she yelled.

Stolas sighed in exasperation before turning to look at his sulking daughter who was sitting at a table with a box of cereal.

"Good mooorning, Octavia!" he greeted. "Did you sleep well, my owlet?"

"Was that a serious question?" she deadpanned as she drank coffee from a mug.

"Mm-hmm..." Stolas began as he walked to an old fashioned white refrigerator with the royal crest on it. He opened the door and took out a slab of zebra meat on a plate. In a corner shelf was a can of soda and a cartoon of chocolate milk. In a zip-lock bag were three white dead mice.