Episode 3: Spring Broken

"I love this song!" Yelled Blitzo.

The leader of I.M.P. rolled into the city with loud rock blasting through the speakers of the van.

"You were the little spicy little demon with the bleach blonde haaaair
Fiendin' for that semen when I caught your stare!"

By his side was Loona with an annoyed look on her face as Moxxie sat in the back, covering his ears while Millie rolled the window down and let the breeze flow through her hair. Scorpion sat in the middle of the red seats with his arms crossed and seemed rather irritated with the loud music.

Blitzo drove the van into a reserved parking lot, surrounded by graffiti-sprayed buildings. He drove through the lot opening. He was just about to pull into the remaining empty space to the right when a pink convertible car beat him to it.

"Unholy shit! F**k!" Blitzo yelled, he and Loona both fearful. Blitzo rapidly turned the wheel and the horn sounded. He slammed on the brakes and the van skidded to a stop. The pink car had a red heart with gold trim on the back and a golden border. The license plate read "SUCK-4-LIFE." The wheels had small white hearts on the dark inside, white rims surrounding them.

An angry Blitzo rolled his head and turned off the radio.

"Oh, you "suck for life," do ya?!" he asked as he glared at the car. He pulled out his white megaphone and leaned out the window.

"Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump!" he yelled through the megaphone. "You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!"

A pair of tall high heels lowered to the ground. The shoes were black with pink hearts on them. The figure wore black tight pants with three pink xs on the side. She wore a black and white dress, a black star on the lower half and a large X and O over her breasts. A sparkly light pink fluffy coat covered her shoulders. Her face was dark pink and a black choker was around her neck. She had a pointed tail, little bat wings and curved pink horns with a few black stars on them. Her hair was long and pinkish white, and sunglasses with pink hearts on them obscured her eyes.

Blitzo lowered his megaphone in shock at the sight of the familiar succubus.

"Oh shit! Verosika?!"

The succubus blew a bubble of pink gum before it popped.

"Blitzo." she greeted, arms folded. She had pronounced the "o" on purpose to annoy Blitzo.

"I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles. Which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is..."

Blitzo fell out through the window, face-planting onto the ground. He quickly stood up, pointing at the ground, "...three Rings down!"

"And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts," Verosika retorted. She held a white and brown flask bottle in her left hand. It was decorated with a small red and white heart near the top.

"Oh yeah?" he asked. "I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that beelzejuice juice bottle like it's the last cock in Hell!"

"They let me out because I'm still famous." Verosika bragged, flipping back her long hair dramatically, "and rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups."

She took a drink from her bottle and wiped her black lipstick mouth with a gloved white thumb.

"So, your sister says 'Hi.'" She smirked.

Blitzo stomped over toward Verosika. "Why are you parkin' here?" he growled. "This is the only parking spot my company has! So take your tampon race car somewhere else!"