Epilogue

Within the base of the Special Forces, multiple computer screens showed clips of Scorpion and rest of I.M.P when they were on the surface. From the fight against the giant fish on the beach to invading Martha's house, the cameras captured them perfectly. Watching the clips were Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade. Behind him was Jax, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Striker, Nightwolf and the Thunder God himself, Raiden.

"See? Told you guys." Johnny said.

"So it is true. Scorpion is alive and has allied himself with this creatures from the Neatherrealm." Liu Kang said, "What do we make of this, Lord Raiden?"

The Thunder God stood in silence for a moment before speaking.

"If we bring Scorpion to represent Earthrealm, then we will have a chance of winning the tournament." Raiden said, "Shao Khan wants that amulet from him and we can't let him have it."

"He's has been around those demons a lot, as seen from the footage." Nightwolf said, "I doubt the little monsters would want him to join us."

"I assure that they can be bargained with, Nightwolf." Raiden said, "If they will not.....then I will force them to comply. We will protect Earthrealm by any means necessary."

Small amount of lightning surrounded his eyes and arms. He could see that Scorpion was the kind of warrior that ANYONE would want on their team. His skills are almost unmatched by the likes of even the most skilled of martial artist. If Shao Khan is this desperate to get the amulet, than he was their last resort.

Now outside the club, both Verosika and Fizzarolli met each around the back of the building.

"Well....I got your text. What do you want?" Verosika said.

"Uhhhh. I thought you wanted to see me." Fizzaroilli said.

Verosika now glared at the jester.

"You think this is funny, clown?!" She said, "I don't have the fucking time for this shit!"

"Trust me, whore, this ain't no joke I'm pulling here." Fizzarolli said, "If I did, this one wouldn't be one of my best."

"I might be a whore, but I'm not a dumbass! If you didn't call me here, then who did?!"

Suddenly, the same green lighting took over the darkness. Both Verosika and Fizzarolli had the shield there eyes for a moment due to the brightness. Once their eyes adjusted, they saw a portal that was pure green with a shadow of a man standing in front of what looked like a temple with a dragon symbol behind him.

"Please. Please. Let us not rip each other apart." The man said, "I am the one that brought you together."

Both Verosika and Fizzarolli look at each as if to say, 'the fuck?'

"You?" Fizzarolli asked the man.

"That is correct, my jester friend." The man said, "For you see, me and my emperor have been looking for some new allies recently from your world. There are four more with me that share the same enemy you do. If you join us, you may get your revenge on this.....Blitzo fellow. Do we have an alliance?"

They two looked at each again. They couldn't believe what they were hearing. This man comes out of no where to tell them that they can both get revenge on the one person that is practically responsible for fucking up their lives. The succubus and jester Imp didn't have to say a single thing to each as they both gave each an evil smile and walked into the portal as the man stood still as they walked past him.

"Good. Good." He said, "Now.....that just leaves us one more left."

I opened the palm of his right hand and it showed the palace of Stolas.