Author's Note

Dear Beautiful People,
I warn you now, if you're anything like me, this'll be a boring author's note for you. To sum it up for you I'll just say how amazing it is to have my book at 418 reads. Now, if you want, you can skip this. If you don't, and you want to keep reading, go ahead and I'll elaborate. If you read my first author's note you'll know why 418 reads is such a milestone for me. If you didn't, here's the explanation. When I wrote that author's note I was only at 11 views. In my mind, my story wasn't anything special and that's about as many views as I'd ever get. In fact, I thought it sucked. So, for a while, I stopped writing it. I wrote other stories that I didn't publish in fear that I wouldn't even get three views on them. I even stopped watching Criminal Minds, if you can believe it!!! And then I got a notification that my story was taking off with 397 views and I was like, "HOLY CRAP!!!" And then a week later, I shit you not, I was at 418 writing this thank you letter. I started watching Criminal Minds again, started writing a again. I even went back and reviewed and edited some old writings of mine. And today, maybe an hour before I decided to sit here and write you this, I publish chapters 1-4 of my The Walking Dead Daryl Dixon fan fiction. Something I'd have never had the guts to do if it weren't for all of you. Long story short, thank you for 418 views and the two lovely commenters. Love you all! Carmen, out!