Chapter 2-The Crime Fighters

Chapter 2- The Crime Fighters

Spencer's POV

The moment we pulled up to Hillside High School the bell rang for lunch. Principle Marshall waited for us outside with a displeased frown hidden under a grey mustache, we stepped out of the cars. It was me and Morgan's job to question the teachers and students here considering all the victims were going here and there was a big probability our unsub either worked or goes here themselves.

"Agents", the principle greeted us with a handshake, "principle Bob Marshall."

"Nice to meet you, agent Derek Morgan", Morgan introduced himself, "and special agent Dr. Spencer Reid", he introduced me. Marshall raised his eyebrows at me,

"aren't you a little young to be a doctor", he asked.

"Um...", I looked at Morgan, not wanting to annoy him with giving any long explanation.

"No", he answered for me, "no, he isn't. Are the kids at lunch", he changed the subject.

"Uh- ya", Marshall nodded, "the bell just rang."

"Do you mind if we question some of your teachers in this time", I asked.

"Nope", Marshall shook his head, "not at all! I'll show you around." He turned around and led us into Hillside high school. We walked through an office and then down a long hallway lined with army green lockers, it looked just like the high school I went to. Taking a drink at a water fountain was a woman with graying hair.

"Shannon", Marshall called to here, "these men are with the FBI. Want to ask you some questions." The lady stood up and walked over.

"Hello", she greeted.

"Nice to meet you", Morgan introduced us to her. We asked her a few questions but she didn't seem to know much so we let her be.

"We need to talk to some of the victims' teachers, if that's ok", I informed Marshall.

"Ok", he nodded, "we're actually right by Caden Jackson's english teacher's room. She should be in there." We walked a bit further before he stopped at room 99 and knocked. "Alexa? You in there", he questioned.

"Ya", a small voice sounded from inside, "one second!" A second later the door opened to reveal a young lady with a smile on her face. She had long blonde hair and nice brown eyes and she seemed kind and caring. Morgan cleared his throat and then proceeded to introduce us.

"Oh...", she raised her eyebrows, "it's nice to meet you, my name is Alexa Parker. come in." She moved out of the way and allowed us into her classroom. "So you're here to ask me about Caden, correct", she asked.

"Yes", I nodded. She leaned against her desk and nodded,

"alright", she smiled.

"Was Caden in trouble a lot", Morgan asked. Miss Parker thought for a moment before shaking her head,

"not that I can recall. It was usually the normal talking in class but he never turned it into a thing", she answered.

"Ok", Morgan nodded, "did he seem to have any enemies? Did he start fights with anyone?" her eyes widened as she shook her head,

"oh no", she stressed, "Caden was a sweet young man. Maybe a bit outgoing, yes, but a trouble maker? No..."

"Was he bullied in any way", I asked. She eyes wondered in thought and then narrowed, then her brows raised as she looked back at us,

"I overheard a few boys talking about an inappropriate video they took of him and some other boys in the locker room", she nodded, "and his mother mentioned how devastated he was over it since they put it on YouTube." She shook her head, "I don't see how that would have anything to do with his murder, though."