12

Ryujin's P.O.V:

Once we were seated inside the hotel, Yeji excused herself to go to the washroom. So Yuna and I were left alone at the table. I was preoccupied with my thoughts about the new information shared by Yeji. I don't know what happened to them nor do I have a clue about anything. But I can assure you there was a little misunderstanding between them. I have known both of them for years, they are madly in love with each other. I hope it's just a small misunderstanding and it could be fixed easily. Because I don't want my friend to suffer anymore.

When I am lost in my own thoughts, "Ryujin aunty" Yuna's voice breaks my thoughts. She was tapping my hands. I looked at her worried face and quickly placed a smile on my face.

"Are you okay aunty? Seems like you are spacing out for a while." Yuna said with a sad tone.

"Yes, baby. I am okay. Don't worry." I assured her with another smile.

"I was calling you for a few minutes to give our orders but you are not paying attention to me. He is waiting for us to take our orders." She said while pointing her fingers towards the waiter.

Once I gave the order for our lunch the waiter left our table to bring our food.

"Aunty, is there any problem? Did you and Mom have any arguments? And you both pretend like nothing happened because I might be worried?" Yuna said with another sad tone.

"There is no problem dear. As you already know, Your mom and I will never fight for anything. Nothing will ever ruin our bond. So don't think so much okay." I said with a smile.

"So then It's me, right? I was the one making you sad and space out right?" Yuna said with a pout.

I want to squeeze her for her cuteness. But at the same time, I am confused by her question. "What?" I asked with a confused look.

"Because I joined hands with mom and made fun of you in the morning. I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just tried to be funny." she said with an apologetic tone.

I smiled at her cuteness and hugged her sideways. "No, I am not mad at you Yuna." I said while releasing her from my hug.

"I know You are lying. I was supporting mom because I was excited about the fact she is back to normal with her memories. I want to support and take care of her as much as you do while she is sick. But I didn't realize I was mean to you. Sorry, aunty." Yuna said with her tears threatening to fall.

I released a big sigh, "Oh darling, come here." I pulled her closer to hug and continued, "I am not angry at you. In fact, I am happy that you can take care of her If I am not available. Moreover, You are too cute to be made at you for a longer time." I said while starting to tickle her.

We both start to laugh like crazy people, who cares about the environment. We were happy as just as we are. Being with Yuna is like living in Disneyland with a princess. She makes every moment into a beautiful fantasy.

Once we were settled Yuna asked, "Ryujin aunty, I have one more question. Why didn't you invite Mommy to our hangout? I am missing her."

"I already asked her to join us here, baby. But she said she has some important work to take care of, So she couldn't join us today. And she asked me to take care of both You and your mom." I replied with a smile.

"Aunty, I want to speak with her. Can you make a call for me? Please." She pleaded with me with a soft smile. 'Yeah, actually I wanted to ask a few things from Lia.' I thought to myself "Sure" and handed over my mobile to her to make a call.