Sophie...

Y/N pov

I walked away from the doom room, more excited than ever and terrified at the same time. I had my dean, the dean of evil, chained to a chair, whipped, dominated, and as icing on the cake I made her cum with my tongue!
I walked on quickly to miss a confrontation with her, the only problem was that I didn't know where I was. I just wandered a bit through the hallways until I heard familiar voices. Dot, Hort, and Hester. I walked toward the sound n then found myself in the lunch room. I sat down with the rest and started talking to them.

" Our first class of the day is ugliness class," said Hort excitedly.
" Yes and Y/ N, what do you think our blonde princess is going to do when she walks in there? " Hester asked me with a mean smile on her lips.

The laugh jumped over to my lips just at the image of Sophie's face.
" I think she's going to hate it. " I said with a mean smile behind it.

We continued talking about Sophie and the Evers and some other things until we had to go to our class. We walked together to our class and on our way there I saw Leonora in a corner staring at me with a mixed look. She looked at me with both anger and lust which made me blush out of fear and excitement.

" Did you see how Lady Lesso was looking at us? " asked Hester.
" Yes, she looked like she was going to explode. Who and what would someone have done? " asked Dot as they turned the corner.
" What are you, Y/N? "
" What? "I asked as I was taken out of my thoughts by the question.

I looked at them, but they didn't ask the question again. Instead, they looked at each other with a look that said they already had an answer to the question.
We walked through a door and at the same time I smelled a huge stench.

" Wtf is that smell? " I asked as I pinched my nose.
" That's our teacher's smell. You'll get used to it," said Hort with a smile on his face.
" Ah, finally you are here! Sit down and then we'll begin. Today we are going to talk about being or becoming ugly. " he said with a glance at Sophie.

Ha, I thought to myself. This was going to be a fun class and since I wanted to watch the show in the front row I sat down next to Sophie. I didn't want to miss this for anything and as soon as Hester saw my look she understood why I was sitting next to Sophie.

" Okay, your first assignment is to make a potion with the things found on p 237 re. Begin! " he called out with a roaring laugh.

We were all busy while Sophie just sat looking at her ingredients with a pale face. I was afraid she was going to vomit or worse, faint. I couldn't watch this so I shoved my bowl in front of her while I grabbed her empty one and her ingredients.

" Everyone ready? Then we can start the fun. " said the ugliness professor right after I finished the second bowl.
" Now, who wants to go first? " he asked as he walked toward our table.
" Reader? " he said as he looked at Sophie.
" No! I don't understand the point of being ugly," she said stubbornly.

He looked at me with an irritated look and I understood what he wanted to say.
" Hey, Sophie. I just want to say that I'm going to enjoy this. "
" Wa-? " but before she could say anything I placed my hand behind her head and pushed her into my potion.

Everyone laughed as she pulled her head back out of the bowl. The teacher wanted to say something to her, but before he could she had already run out of the classroom.
" Oh. Our princess has run off. Did she maybe lose her glass slipper? " someone in the class asked and that caused the biggest laugh I have ever had in my entire life. Even the teacher couldn't contain his laughter.

After class we all walked towards the dining hall and when I entered it and saw her eyes I spontaneously turned back red. We walked to a table and before we could sit down we heard someone call my name.
" Y/N! "