Prologue

This is a work of fiction with characters based on the Turkish hit Series Sen Cal Kapimi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's not coming Eda." Keeps on ringing in her ears. Fifi, had her hands wrapped around her, trying to comfort her. Tears streams down her face. Her make up smeared from all the crying. Drips of black seeped on the white cloth of her wedding dress.

"No, Fifi. He's coming. He promised me. We are going to start our own family." Around her were her friends. The only family she has left. After her mother and father died in an accident years ago, she was left with her grandmother, who passed on, two years before.

"Eda, come on, let's go. Everyone else left." Melo, squeezed her right hand. She looks around. Today was supposed to end well, but no. Engin his best man, came running giving her the worst new any bride could receive on her wedding day.

"I'm sorry, Eda, but I can't find him anywhere. He won't pick up his phone."  That was four hours ago. Now she's slumped on a couch, her girl friends gathered around her.

"You go home." She uttered.

"Eda, come on. Let's go to my place. Ferit is out of town for a few days." Said Ceren. The rest of the girls were starting to worry.

"Just leave me alone. Please." She sobbed, wiping her face with the handkerchief they handed her earlier.

"Okay, we will wait for you outside. We will wait until you're ready." Fifi said.

Eda shifted, looks out the window, it was a cold winter night. She stayed like that for hours and decided to leave. She walk straight, not hearing a thing, didn't even notice a car coming until it was too late.