Chapter 2

This is a work of fiction with characters based on the Turkish hit series Sen Cal Kapimi.

#EdSerFanfic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two weeks later....

He had been following Eda around town for days. After that weekend, Serkan hadn't been able to sleep. Engin told him what happened three years ago. He had tried to stay away, but something is pulling him to her. For the past two weeks they have either almost clash into one another or just simply would be in the same place at the same time.

Engin advised him to stay away, but after seeing her again, Serkan can't. He needs to do something, he had no idea how to break it to her, but he needs to tell her. His always, not even a speck of dust clean apartment, turned into a museum, the photos he had with him when he left, scattered everywhere.

"This isn't good man. You're obsessed." Noah said one time when he came for a visit. The once clean and clutter free coffee table on the living room, was full of photos, letters and notes he got from Eda. He just ignore him and went on reading the book in his hands.

Today he is about to attend a lunch meeting with a client. He made sure he was a few minutes early. He was scanning the menu when he felt someone bump his shoulder. A soft voice apologizing followed. "I'm sorry. I wasn't....." he looks at the owner of the voice and it was her. "...looking." her eyes locked with his. Both waiting for the other to break the silence.

"Uhm.. excuse me. Serkan Bolat?" He heard a voice behind him. Eda looked the other way, looking flustered. "Sorry." She uttered as she walk towards the back of the restaurant.

"Hi, Miss Fischer? How are you?" He stands up and pull the chair across her for the lady to sit. "Sorry, I'm a little late. I was suppose to come here together with my brother, but he is running a little late, but he'll join us in a while." The blonde tall woman was obviously one of those who likes to buy expensive things. This is going to be a very interesting project.

"Noah mentioned you want to build a house? A cabin if I'm not mistaken?" Serkan asked. Eyeing the girl behind Ms. Fischer sitting down, a smile glued on her face as she talk to the person sitting across her. Who is she talking too?

"Sorry? Mr. Bolat, are you listening?" She snapped her fingers in front him Serkan. "Huh? Yes.  Ughh..  you were saying?" He asked, still looking at Eda every chance he got. A few minutes later a tall blonde guy came, breathing heavily like he just ran a marathon.

"Mr. Fischer, so glad you could join us." Serkan stand up and shake his hand.

"Sorry, I had a meeting at the office. Anyways, what have you talked about so far, Mia?" Hans Fischer is a tall, fair skinned man, to which according to his sister, is boring. While Mia, his sister, is a socialite, obviously living her life the way she want.

"I told him about the area. Hans wants to build a small stable there, for a few horses." The lady said, smiling weirdly at Serkan.

"Yes, our parents love the place, and we used to go camping there as kids. It's our anniversary gift for them." They talked more about the project. Serkan, looking and checking on Eda every now an then. It was half passed one when they finished.

"I'll have my assistant schedule an ocular before the end of the week."

"Thank you. Uhmm, I'll be giving you a visit one of these days Serkan Bolat." She said in a hush tone, grabs her purse and left.

"See you around Mr. Bolat." Hans said, shaking his head after hearing what his sister just said. Serkan just nod to the man. His mind still at the girl just three tables away from him. Who was about to leave the restaurant. He immediately ask for the bill and tapped his card. His eyes never leaving Eda. After making sure he got all his things with him. He ran outside, a few meters away was Eda, getting in a bookshop  three doors down.