Chapter 9

This is a work of fiction with characters based on the hit Turkish series Sen Çal Kapimi

#Edser
#EdserFanfic
#fanfiction
#turkishdizi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winter came, Eda went back to her normal routine. It has been over a month since she last saw Serkan. With help of a doctor, she can say, she's okay now. She had been going to therapy for a few weeks now, and for the mean time, she can say, she's fine. Just not sure what she'd do or feel if Serkan suddenly shows up.

"Do you have plans for the weekend?" She heard a trembling voice ask. She was at work trying to keep up with the paper works just before the holidays. With curious gaze she lift her head up. It was Ron, a friend from the office, who had been asking her out for God knows how long.

"Ron! What was that?" She asked, pretending she didn't hear him the first time.

The guy wasn't bad looking, Eda however just don't feel like going out with him. Ron scrambled on his feet, pulls the chair in front of him and sits down, almost falling on the process.

"Ugghhh.. I know, you recently just uhmm.. broke up with someone. But, maybe.. just maybe? You want to want dinner with me?" Eda raised her eyebrow. Where in the world did this guy get that story?

"Hmmm... Ron.. I'm going out of the country this weekend. So no." Rolling her eyes. She was going to her therapist on Saturday and would rather spend her time at home the rest of the weekend.

"Ohh.. how about the weekend after that?"

"I'm not available."

"And after that?"

"Ron! I like you. You do your job well and you're a good friend. But NO!" she stands up, grab her coffee mug and head to the pantry to get herself a cup of hot coffee.

Just as she was passing by the corridor, she glances at the conference room window and saw Lena, who suddenly tensed when she saw Eda outside and just as Eda was about to wave her hand hello, the guy facing Lena turn his head around towards the glass window, and saw her.

She had always been beautiful, but she looked even more beautiful now. After almost two months of not seeing her. The longing and frustrations he felt for not being able to get near her. He wanted to sprint out and hold her in his arms, but he can't. She must've felt his gaze for she turned her head towards him. And their eyes locked. He almost gasped as she stares at him. Her face more calm than the last time he saw her. To which made him look away, for he was the reason of all her agony.

He focused on the meeting currently happening in front of him. He just got back from Turkey last night for this meeting and will be flying back on later tonight. His mother, though still fighting, may not last for another month. He needs to stay by her side all the time. If this meeting was held in a different setting, he would've refused to come, but he can take all the chances he could get, just to get a glimpse. Even just a glimpse of Eda.

The meeting was finally over after an hour. Noah, Serkan and Lena left in the room.

"Thank you Lena. Noah will be handling the rest." Serkan said, before leaving the room with Noah.

"She's seeing a therapist." Lena blurted. Serkan nods at Noah and let the other guy out of the door first.

"I know." He knows many things. He even know about the coworker who has been tailing her around the office lately.