Chapter 7

This is a work of fiction with characters based on the hit Turkish series Sen Çal Kapimi.

#EdSer
#EdSerFanfiction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She hear people chatting around as she slowly opens her eyes, ooph too bright! She thought. Squinting her eyes as she looks around, she was in a hospital for sure, the emergency room. Green curtains, white walls. She saw Çeren talking with someone who she's sure was a doctor, wearing scrub suit and all.

"Çer?" She calls, pulling her self up the bed. That's when Çeren turn to look at her.

"Eda!" She exclaims, taking big strides towards her. The doctor was first to reach the bed. "Miss Yildiz, I would advice you to stay in bed." Said the woman.

"Sorry, but I didn't hit my head, I'm pretty sure I'm okay. I just want to go home." She said, as the doctor points a bright penlight into both her eyes.

"You can go home tonight, don't worry. I just need to know why you fainted. I'm going to request for a CT and you can go.  I have your record, I'll have my secretary call you once I got the results. Now, if you'll excuse me. One of the nurses will assist you. Sit tight." The doctor asked on of the nurses to help them and went on to check the other patients.

"Just do it, so we can leave. I've had enough for one night." Çeren said, picking her phone to call Fifi and Lena.

Serkan sit by the doorway of Eda's apartment. He had been waiting for her for hours. "Where are you?" He whispers. Hands on his head. Looking at his phone screen if she'll pick up. He had been calling her non stop since he got there.

"Serkan?" A voice call his name.

He looks up and pull himself off the floor. Fifi and Lena was looking at him, bags of what seems to be hot food.

"Fifi, where is she?" He put his phone in one of his pockets.

"We were in the hospital, Eda, ughh.. she was... Ugh.." Fifi wasn't sure how to tell him. She know he wanted to come clean to her friend, but destiny can be cruel sometimes.

"Uhhmm.. maybe we should go inside?" Lena interrupts, her hands reaching for the door.

"What happened to Eda?" He asked, Lena was trying to busy herself with the bag of food they brought.

"Fifi tell me. I just want to know if she's alright." He feel his hands sweat. Just the thought of Eda being in another accident is making him nervous.

"She's okay. We were on our way to dinner. Just as she was about to cross the street she didn't notice a car, but she's okay. We were able to pull her back to the side. But." Fifi stops. Looking at Lena who was tensed.

"But what?" The two ladies, nods at each other.

"What is it Fifi?" Serkan asked. He feels his pulse rush.

"She remembers you and what happened three years ago. She freaked out and fainted on the side of the street, that's why we had to take her to the hospital." Fifi blurted.

"She remembers?" He looks at Fifi, heart beating fast. His face all red. "She remember me? All of it?" He thought of the words he'd say to her in case this time would come.

"They're on their way home now. We just left the hospital early to get some food." Fifi as much as she hate how Serkan just ran off three years ago, she can't help but feel for him. Yes, he could've done better, but right now, he's frightened as to what Eda is going to say.

"Serkan?" Fifi call out. He suddenly looked pale, like he will faint anytime soon. She took a few steps towards him.

"Can I wait for her here?" He looks at Fifi and slowly leaning on the armrest.