Chapter 8

This is a work of fiction with characters based on the Turkish hit series Sen Çal Kapimi.

#EsDerfanfiction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eda was pregnant!? Why didn't he know about it ? Looking at the photo in his hand, he wanted to punch the wall. "F***!" He exclaimed. Sliding down to the floor, covering his head with his arms wishing he can go back to three years ago.

Alp didn't know what to say. He should've told him the truth about his real mother long ago. Maybe, he'd be happy then. Maybe he wouldn't be looking at his figure looking like all the good things in the world has left him.

"Serkan, it's not your fault." He uttered.

"Is it? Because it feels like everything that has happened to me, to Eda. It feels like it's all my fault." He exclaimed in anguish. He hated himself for leaving and now he hates himself even more.

"No. You didn't know."

"She hates me because she lost the baby. She almost said it to my face last night, Alp. Me!" He picks up the book that fell on the  floor earlier and throws it somewhere in the room. He take another look of the photo. I'd be a father now, if I wasn't so stupid. I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry. He stifle a sob, pushing his self up. "I have to go see her."

"Serkan!" He calls his name. He's not going to leave his brother now.

"No. Alp. I have to see her."

"Okay, I understand. Just let me drive. Okay? I'm here for you. I'm not going anywhere. You're my brother." He nods and gave his older brother a hug.

********

"She hadn't been out of the room all morning Fifi and she didn't eat anything last night." They both had been looking at the clock on the wall. It was almost lunch, knowing Eda, she's always hungry, but today was different.

"What do you want me to do,Çer? We're both here and she's in there? Will you calm down. I'm trying to think." Lena was sitting on the couch, also has no idea what to do. She had never seen Eda like this.

Fifi grab her phone from the table. "Who are you calling?" Çeren ask.

"Alp." Fifi answered, scanning through her phone.

"What help can he offer? He's in Turkey. Besides, Eda doesn't want to see Serkan." Çeren said then slumped her weight on the couch behind her.

"His plane landed this morning." Fifi uttered, her phone on her ear.

"You're kidding?" Çeren said.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Irritated, Fifi walked towards the small balcony, waiting for Alp to take the call. She sighed, he's not answering. "Ugh... You're no use." She said,tapping on the end button with gritted teeth.

"You two should get back together." Çeren casually said.

"Me calling, doesn't mean I'm getting back together with him, Çer." Fifi said without looking at Çeren. Just last night after Serkan left, she sent Alp a text telling him about what happened and he instantly text her back. And just this morning she received a message saying his plane landed safely and nnow he's not answering.

"Oh shut up. Eda was the only reason you ended it with him. Now that she have her memory back. You can get back to being the loving girlfriend."

"It's not that simple. I live in Denmark now." She said while she tries calling him again, but the call went straight to voicemail.