Chapter 27

Hello!
I wasn't supposed to update today but this is a bonus chapter!
(I also kinda want it to reach the truth faster lol)

~

When they reached their chamber, the couple continued their steamy sex. Throwing his hips relentlessly into the trembling woman, Mikhael gritted his teeth.

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

"Hugh… huh..! Hgngh!"

He caressed her wet cheek as she cried to the heated sex. His waist moved intensely.

Mikhael felt like he was getting out of patience. As much as the pleasure stimulated him, the pressure he always carried did the same.

This is why he doesn't want anyone who he could find comfort in around him. When a person like Alisa showed up and approached, the heavy feeling inside him would always get heavier and it made him suffocate not knowing which way to walk into.

He has always been lost.
Then and now.
He was stuck in the same place, he couldn't move an inch.

Not getting any comfort was so much better because at the very least... he wouldn't realize how miserable he was.

But every single time Alisa showed him that she wasn't going to give up on him anytime soon… when she smiled like he was her happiest moment.. and when those loving gazes fell on him, Mikhael found himself at the cliff of the abyss he always wanted to run away from.

"Ugh.."
He groaned when his penis ejaculated as Alisa moaned, accepting his semens.

His heart hurts.
What was he supposed to do?
What is the right thing?

No…
There was no such thing as the right thing in his life.

Mikhael dropped himself on top of the breathless woman. He hugged her tightly as his heart sank.

He didn't want to face it..
To face the moment where he had to choose what was for the best again…

"Mikhael…?"
Alisa called him wondering why he was so silent.

Don't show me love…
Don't show me comfort…

As he didn't want to feel the love and the comfort, he yearned for it. Holding on so tight to the woman he wanted to push away, he fell apart.

A part of him wanted to give her love a try but another one kicked in and rejected it.

Alisa was puzzled when he hugged her tighter. Without saying a word, she patted his back lightly.

Falling down into the fucked up situation where he couldn't find a solution, his heart poured questions desparately.

If I choose to love you

What will happen to her

Tell me Alisa. 

I can't stand seeing her get hurt.

I can't stand the thought of her falling apart.

"Why did you show up..?"

Alisa freezed at the question but at the same time she noticed the sorrow that came behind it.

"You're not supposed to show up… I'm supposed to be by her side… this wasn't in the plan…"

Ah.
She felt her heart ache again.
Even though they came this far from her, his mind would always revolve around that woman…

"Who is she to you… I really want to know that."

Answer my question and give me a break.

She couldn't help but drop her tears.

"What.. what was the reason why you held her so dearly in your heart…"

"..."

When he stayed silent not answering to her question like that, every breath she took hurt.

"Please don't be silent… you're breaking me apart..."

"..."

"How could you say that you didn't love her but held her firmly in each of your heartbeat…"

Her tears flowed down.

"Why…?"

Mikhael let go of her body slowly and rose. He looked at her with suffering in his eyes the same way as she did.

The silence filled the room.
Only the sound of Alisa's crying was heard.

One minute passed...

Three minutes passed...

Six minutes passed...

The broken man finally opened his mouth, answered as low as a whisper and trembled a little.

"My first love.. the person I wished I could be with but I couldn't."

Alisa cried harder.
She covered her face to hide how pathetic she was from him.

So it was love after all.

~

Next chapters, we will be getting Mikhael's flashback.
Let's see what is awaiting for us. ^^