Chapter 5

||Bendy||

I look at Henry who lays asleep in Sammys arms. Suddenly a peace of his hair turns into ink that fades to a gold color and Sammy gives me a concerned look. "Master he needs to get out of here or we need to find a way for him to controle his power, that's whats turning him into this." Sammy says and I sigh knowing Henry's time is limited. "We are here." Says Alice as we make it to a large room, Boris sits in a large cage.

"Boris!" I yell running to the cage and he smiles widely. Suddenly Alice Angel steps out from behind the door nocking out Allison and Joey grabs Henry from Sammy as an ink hand gets ahold of Sammy. "Stop!" Boris and I yell as Sammy struggles in his hold. Joey moves a hand through the ink strip in Henrys hair and his evil grin grows. "Sorry Bendy but I can't let Henry escape." Joey says as me Sammy and Alice are put into ink chians that strap us to the floor.

Joey places Henry in a chair and ties him with ropes, Henry hangs his head, unable to fight against anything in his sleeping state. "I'll kill you if you lay a hand on him!" I yell in my demonic voice as ink spills over my eyes. Alice laughs as I try to pull free. "Oh you care about him." Alice teases and I growel, the towers near by block my powers. Henry's eyes flutter open and he gasps with panic, looking up at Joey. "Morning Henry!~ Joey teases Henry and I pull on my restraints.

Henry tries to pull on the ropes but hisses in pain from his injuries before giving up. "Henry stay calm! Don't let your other sides take controle!" Sammy yells. Joey grits his teeth and throws a pen past Sammys face like a dagger and Sammy goes silent, hanging his head. "Don't hurt them!" Henry yells at Joey and Joey grins. Joey walsk up to Henry gripping Henrys bad arm tightly, making Henry hiss with pain and yell with agony.

"Stop!" I yell in my demonic voice. I let out a roar and Joey stops, looking at me with an evil look in his eyes. I hate that smug look, I wish I could just swipe it off his face. Joey releases Henrys arm and Henry lays his head back, breathing heavily as his eyes flicker between normal, gold, and red. Joey looks to Alisson and his smug look turns into a soft smile. "Hello, I never created you nor did the machine, your form is too purfict to be the machine. Did Henry create you and how?" Joey asks walking up to Allison. Alisson pulls her head away from him as he kneels infront of her.

Joey grabs her face and makes her look at him and she spits in his face. Joey laughs, his evil grin reapearing as he stands, wipping off the ink spit. "Kill her." Joey says and Alice nods. Allison begins pulling on her chains as everyone else yells "No!" Henrys eyes stop on red and ink grabs Alice and Joey before the chains break around Alissons wrists. "I said don't hurt them!" Henry says, his voice dark. Alisson stands and helps Borris out of the cage as Joey and Alice try to pull their feet from the ink.

"Look at you Henry! Look at your power, you can monipulate the ink, create figures with the wave of a hand, you realy want to leave and throw that away!?" Joey yells as Alisson and Borris help me and Sammy out of the chains. Henrys eyes flicker gold and stop on red as more of his hair turns to ink. I turn into the ink demon getting a gasp from Alice and Alisson. "Enough Henry, we don't need another one of me do we..." Ink says and Hnery glares at him. "What does that mean!?" Henry asks with a glare and Ink laughs in his demonic voice.

"Another god like creature, you and I are powerful. If we wanted to we could kill everyone here and restart... Restart... Maybe the only way to get you back is to break the cycle..." ink says as the realization hits us and Henrys eyes widen as they flicker to normal, the ink in his hair turning back to ormal slightly. "Master mght be right... Maybe this once we can purposly break the cycle." Sammy says and Borris unties Henry, picking him up.

I turn to Joey and Alice who try to pull free from Henry's ink. I walk up to the two and they look up at us closely as I grin evily. I use my claw like nails to dig into Joeys arm, making him hiss in pain before using the ink to teleport us out of the room. Henry out cold again but now in Borris' arms. "Sammy and Allison, go to the projector and get it ready while, me, Borris, and Henry go for the tape. I'm not letting him out of my sights, he's too stubborn for his own good." Ink says and they nod running off. I look at Borris who nods following me/Ink demon down the many corridors.

"This will be fun going through the cycle again." Ink says in his calm and echoey voice with sarcasm in his tone. Borris laughs saying "It's not the first time you've gone through it to help one of the outsiders from the studio, you tried to do it for Sammy but it was to late." Ink goands and says "That was because I wanted to get rid of him, he worships me like a god and it's wierd." Borris laughs agains. Thank god for Borris because without him I would have lost my mind here in the forgotten ink studio.
-----------------------------------------------