Small World | Chapter 6

Bob is standing over you, staring at you and gripping your wrist so incredibly hard that it's hard not to cry. He pulls a small cloth out of his pocket and pours something from a bottle onto it. He puts it against your mouth and your vision begins to blur, you feel groggy and you pass out.

Bob's POV:

I carry them through the forest once more, holding them close to my chest. I'm disapointed how they tried to get away, though it's truly my fault for not locking the door. I stare at them while I'm walking, their meat just seems to be calling me.

I'll have to take a bite sooner or later... preferably sooner. I reach the cabin and bring Y/N to my room, I tie a small shackle and chain to the bed and lock them into it. Now they can't go anywhere. I carefully set you on my bed and cover them up before slipping under the covers myself.

Your POV:

You wake up with a giant headache and find yourself in an unfamiliar bed, you look around and spot a small vanity with a rack for knives and... Bob's devil horns. "God dammit!" you yelled at yourself. 'How the hell could I be back here? I swear to god!'

You stood from the bed and limped over to the door, but something caught your leg and you fell down. You furrowed your brow and looked at your ankle; YOU WERE FUCKING TIED UP AGAIN. 'GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! This guy's a whole creep and a half!'  You stood back up and sat on the bed.

You sat at the heat of the bed and pulled your knees up to your chest. You set your forehead on your knees and began to tear up; you just wanted to go home and be safe again. You sniffled and wiped your nose on your arm. "Why does this happen to me..? Why can't I just go home..." 

(timeskip of a couple days)

You lay in the bed, it's the middle of the night and Bob is laying beside you. You glance over at him, a feeling of guilt poking your heart. You stare back up at the ceiling and sigh, you've practically given up on getting out; you're stuck.

You tune your ears onto the chirping of crickets, their soothing song seemed to mock you. The hum of the small radiator in the corner provided a white noise. Bob reaches over to you and lays his hand on yours; you don't move it away, you're too hopeless.

He turns over to face you and he places his free hand on your cheek, stroking it with his thumb. He stares at you while you continue to space out, just then he's pulling your face towards his. You push him away, a look of disgust on your face.

He grabs your face harder and pulls you towards him once more. He hesitates for a moment before kissing you; you try to pull away but his grip is too strong. You raise your hand to slap him and you bring it down as hard and fast as you can.

You pull away and get out of the bed, quickly regretting your actions. He got up as well, his brow furrowed but his smile still remaining on his face. You quickly dove under the bed and curled into a ball. He reached for your legs but you kept kicking his hand away.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! LEAVE ME ALONE!" You screech, your words shaky and fearful. "I simply can't do that darlin'..." he strained as he reached under the bed "I have you trapped you can't go anywhere." He finally took hold of your ankle and you began screaming an kicking like a gazelle being attacked by a lion.

"I don't want to hurt you, but now I have to." He threw you on the bed and grabbed a small two-pronged fork off the knife rack. You froze and he began to restrain your arms, you began to sob. "No! No please! I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" you begged "I promise! Please! PLEASE!" You began screaming as he put the two pronged fork closer to your face.

In a split second he was holding your eye open as he stuck the fork into it. You scream and sob loud enough shatter glass; flailing and shaking violently. He jerked the eye away from the socket and your vision in your left eye went black.

You gripped where you eye would be as you hear him laughing; he enjoyed this... You began to sob and he pulled the eye off the fork. He examined it very carefully before looking at you and smiling. "Maybe now you've learned a lesson?" he chuckled and raised the eye to his mouth... and he ate it.

 and he ate it

(821 words!)

BRO HE NEEDS TO CHILL AAUUGGHHHHHH